A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 121

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Was that Garius?? Oh dear, I forgot to tell him he left his keys on the occasional table in the foyer. Shall I go round the building via the terrace and try to find him? Or should I just put the keys in the linen closet and trust him to use the rift?


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 122

FG

Good lord, old friends are coming out of the woodwork!


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 123

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Probably best I don't do my wallpaper imitation, thensmiley - silly


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 124

Sol

Happy Birthday Kelli! Here, it's a portable gym, fits real nice inside Ag's bag, just ress this button here, not the orange one, and it expands right out into the gym of your dreams, don't know how it fits into the space around it but it does, personal trainer included should you feel the need, she's a bit of a martinet though.

Good to hear from Garius. Good to find the Atelier has survived the experience.


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 125

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

[GT]


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 126

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

That can't have been Garius!


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 127

Z

Garius?

*blinks*


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 128

Montana Redhead (now with letters)

Garius? Holy cow!

Phil, you asked about what constitutes cold in CA. Well, let's just put it this wayÉI rarely see my breath, and I've only had frost on my car twice. Average yearly temperature around here is about 70 Farenheit. I do, after all, live very close to Newport Beach and Los Angeles (about an hour south)


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 129

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

Good night all.


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 130

Santragenius V

'ning smiley - smiley

('tis half fun to be good morninging after GDZ's goodnighting so often smiley - smiley)


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 131

Mrs Zen

Morning everyone.

I'm off to see the estate agents in town today to find out how long it takes to get the paperwork sorted for putting the house on the market. I want anyone who decides to spend Easter weekend house-hunting to be able to view mine.

Ben


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 132

Phil

So 70F is about 21C Nice and warm then for you MR smiley - smiley

What needs hunting round here right now is the view, it's gone foggy today.

Hello Garius. Lil, perhaps Ampton and one of the bots should be sent to make sure Garius is OK. We wouldn't want him to get hurt down there.


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 133

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Kelli, I meant to give you this too ---> smiley - gift

It's a box of Peace and Quiet - Lovely little chocolate covered goodies, which will make the world around you very peacful indeed. Just press the button marked *brown* for an automatic refill. I don't think pressing the button marked *orange* will do anything... but you may not want to test it outside the lab.

Sorry about the pant confusion.

I am collecting grownup points. Today I started a spreadsheet to see if I can learn which funds to use for pension saving, and which to ditch. Scary thought.

smiley - towel


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 134

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Thanks for even more presents!

Sympathy for having to deal with estate agents Ben.

Mini, did you decide on going to the party or engaging in ahem mutually apreciated new activities with your young man?

I remember thinking I was a proper grown up when I voluntarily bought, cooked and ate broccoli when nobody was making me do it.

Pictures of the new shelves are on my facebook profile so anyone who is a friend on there, or a friend of a friend, is welcome to go and have a look. I don't have anywhere to put the pics which doesn't require signing up to a website, which is a bit of a pain - sorry to the non-facebook folks. Mind you, they are not the most exciting of pictures, I'm just too excited about shelves smiley - biggrin


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 135

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

The shelves look awesome, Kelli.

Happy belated birthday greetings, my PC went smiley - tits up yesterday, but hubby fixed it this morning with a bit of jiggling and vacuuming smiley - silly

smiley - gift - an environmentally sourced thneed, it will turn into whatever you need, just when you need it.


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 136

Mrs Zen

smiley - gift for Kelli - it's a perfect day with J and the boys, which you will remember and look back on forever.


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 137

Bagpuss

Happy birthday Kelli.

We now have a cat. Well, my housemate really, but Princess is a few months old, mostly white with tortoiseshell colouring on a few patches and her tail. She can be nervous, but makes a nuisance of herself when I'm trying to eat. That's *my* golden syrup sandwich, Princess.


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 138

David B - Singing Librarian Owl

That really did sound like Garius, didn't it? I wonder what he's up to in there. I'd volunteer to fly round and investigate, but am much to cowardly to do so alone.


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 139

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Oh, there's no such thing as 'my food' when you have cat in the house, Baggers smiley - roflsmiley - silly


9EXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 140

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

I'm going to check downstairs.
F32669?thread=584109&post=91412016#p91412016

(map of CLI: http://www.bonitovalley.com/h2g2/CLI.htm )


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more