A Conversation for The Saving The Galaxy Effort

Back in the USSE

Post 1

Garius Lupus

Cool! I think we were in the bridge all the time, but in another dimension of it.

*Looks over at the wall and sees a puddle of melted ice cream at its base*

Well, maybe.


Back in the USSE

Post 2

Alien

What a waste of ice cream...


Back in the USSE

Post 3

Bluebottle

Don't PANic.


Back in the USSE

Post 4

Eomando (it is it is it is 2 years now!!! 8-) )

*echoes of the audience can be heard as they all groan*


Back in the USSE

Post 5

Mrgrunt (With the Beard of Power!)

Thank Lenin!
*Slides into the conn*
Co-ordinates Keptin?
*Drinks some vodka and thinks on how to improve Seven of Up's efficiency, involving a body kit, turbos and some BBs alloys*


Back in the USSE

Post 6

Eomando (it is it is it is 2 years now!!! 8-) )

Yes, you'd better see where we are...or if we are where we were to begin with...


Back in the USSE

Post 7

Zak T Duck

I think we're still in the pan dimension because I'm still a red biro and Wendy is still a pink biro...but an extremely attractive pink biro if I do say so.

WENDY BIRO: Oh you tease!


Back in the USSE

Post 8

Bluebottle

If so, does this mean that this is part of the test?


Back in the USSE

Post 9

Mrgrunt (With the Beard of Power!)

*Checkout, checks out (bom bom) the conn, wondering all the time what happened to Marigold...*
E, it appears the pan dimension is dissolving around us... Ve're in the Neutered Zone!!!


Back in the USSE

Post 10

Bluebottle

If anyone is a pet cat or a dog, be very, very worried!


Back in the USSE

Post 11

DOMINO (caught the deluge in a paper cup)

In the silence of space, on the hull of the Esirpretne a figure sits, cross-legged with a wry smile on his face. He watches as three Kringle warship's approach. He quikly puts away his copy of the fortnightly edition of Ground Force magazine, and watches as they begin attack the Esirpretne.


Back in the USSE

Post 12

Hopelessly Paranoid

*Quorn gets up, his seat in the Pan-dimesion having dissappeared*
Aww, I was enjoying that...
*holds up a test paper*
looking for this...? smiley - smiley
Well, back to my duties as 'keepypeoplehappy' officer. *Looks around* Nice to see that we're upholding the tradition of bad puns on the other species (weren't they originally the Klingklongs?). I think we can safely say we're out of the pan dimension... But how did we get to the Neutered Zone...

I was fixin to avoid getting spayed this year...


Back in the USSE

Post 13

Zak T Duck

In that case I must stay a ballpoint pen until I can think of a way of getting Wendy and myself back to normal.

Or a close approximation.


Back in the USSE

Post 14

Bluebottle

Oh I don't know - it's always hard to find a biro when you need one, and now we know where 2 are. What could be better?


Back in the USSE

Post 15

DOMINO (caught the deluge in a paper cup)

The ship is under heavy attack, and being severly battered. But still the crew go about their business as if nothings happening.


Back in the USSE

Post 16

Bluebottle

Why, of course. Anything else would be uncalled for.
Come here a second, Wendy, I need your help with the crossword.


Back in the USSE

Post 17

AXR (empty)

*floatinG around in this dark and empty space ... loony ... aahh lonely ... or lovely ...*

HELP !!! SomethinG has stolen all the fuel of my tiny spaceship ...

?Can you Give me a ride?

I can work for ... I can do nearly everythinG ... what do you need ???


Back in the USSE

Post 18

Mrgrunt (With the Beard of Power!)

As soon as we finish this crossword... smiley - smiley
*notices the cruisers*
hmmm, 14 Across. What we're in. Sounds like rubble, begins with a 'T'...
*Opens the shuttle bay doors and brings in AXR's ship*


Back in the USSE

Post 19

Strangely Green

SG looks up from the small broom closet in which has hidden from the wierd blood wine induced hallucinations.

SG to himself : they seem to have gone "hurrah"

SG stands and straightens his uniform and proceeds to calmly walk out of the cupboard.Following the nearest person in the hopes of finding himself where he needed to be he arrives on the bridge (1 week late)

SG: hello everybody what did I miss


Back in the USSE

Post 20

Eomando (it is it is it is 2 years now!!! 8-) )

*E stares in disbelief at SG*

What did you miss?????????

*Hands SG one of those groovy little computer pad things complete with the last week or so's backlog*


Key: Complain about this post