A Conversation for Crater Labs, Inc.

The Lobby

Post 41

Penny Whistle

*Sensing a potential temporal anomaly at the stairs, Penny plays her pennywhistle, hoping that the selected song can act to resolve the conflict*


The Lobby

Post 42

Lentilla (Keeper of Non-Sequiturs)


The Lobby

Post 43

Penny Whistle

Heh....smiley - blush

The better the music, the better the results, really....

Technically, I could theoretically do time manipulation without the pennywhistle. But it'd be either low-powered, innacurate, messy, or some combination of the above.


The Lobby

Post 44

Sol

*Arrives from the salon*

You lot still here then? What about those stairs over there?

*Heads off in a let's lead the charge sort of way. Arrives back again*

Ah.


The Lobby

Post 45

Coniraya

*wearing her usual attire of combat suit with dozens of pockets, arrives in the lobby*

So what's the SP? Rescue Affy? Again?

Can't set off without smiley - tea.

*rummages in a pocket, produces the melamine tea service, campinggaz stove, kettle and new and improved infinite capacity water bottle, PG Tips and a packet of freshly ground coffee*

*born of long practice smiley - tea and smiley - coffee are prepared rapidly*

Anyone for an Abbey Crunch biccie too?


The Lobby

Post 46

Sol

*Accepts smiley - tea and an Abby Crunch biccy*

Gosh, I've missed this. Tea and biccy's always taste so much better with the spice of adventuring blended in, don't they?

*Settles down cross legged on the floor to await further developments.*


The Lobby

Post 47

Witty Moniker

*Immensely pleased to see Caer arrive complete with melamine service.*

smiley - coffee! Don't mind if I do. *Sips with pinky raised up nice and proper.*

*Finishes smiley - coffee, stows cup, and pulls out the argyle socks project she is knitting while the Klein Bottle Stairwell problem gets sorted.*

Doesn't surprise me a bit that Affy would install one of those here at CLI.


http://www.kleinbottle.com/


The Lobby

Post 48

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*has been thinking about the kleinbottlestairs* smiley - cross

I'd love a cup of tea! Thanks.

Whatever Affi's problem is, it has also infected the lobby. I really ought to go up and warn the others.

Hmmm. Or perhaps I could fight fire with fire...
*sips tea and gets an inward expression on her face*


The Lobby

Post 49

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

I'm going to try something.

*Goes down the stairs again, backwards this time. Comes back again, tripping over the last stair.*


The Lobby

Post 50

Mol - on the new tablet

smiley - tea Thanks!


The Lobby

Post 51

Santragenius V

*comes in through the side door again - looking perplexed as he doesn't really seem to have been here before*

Wow, this place is rather smiley - cool and your gear is smiley - coolsmiley - cool. I just brought my smiley - towel and an enourmous amount of lyophilized water, should we get thirsty or need to put out a fire...


The Lobby

Post 52

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*heads over to the securitybot at the reception desk*

We're the Lil party and we have a reservation.


The Lobby

Post 53

Afgncaap5

*The guard bot points at the stairs*

*FACE appears. For those unfamiliar with FACE, you are now in the presence of a giant floating face, presented in a form not unlike that of a Star Wars holographic-communication. Some might notice a few facial similarities to Minos Krylma, but that's another story entirely*

FACE-Er, sorry 'bout that....that's not Affy's doing, it's my fault. I accidentally dropped that there while....um, spying.

Now, normally I wouldn't be allowed to interfere by removing that. However, during the time period when Affy was kidnapped, I promised Irving Washington some favors. He never claimed those favors before mysteriously vanishing himself. Similarly, as the quest to rescue Affy has been continuing even after leaving that Andromeda-Way Prison (it's currently on a planet created by a being with a weapon that makes the Continuity Gun look like a joke), there is no way that I can truly consider my favor granted. So, as you people are friends of Irving Washington, I shall rewrite my own mistake and allow you safe passage, unhindered.

*FACE vanishes, and the link is re-written to be F32669?thread=577372 which, barring some cosmic joke on my part, should absolutely be the correct link*


The Lobby

Post 54

Coniraya

*collects up the smiley - tea things as people drain their cups. A little known fact about this particular smiley - tea service is that it's self cleaning, either that or the pocket it goes into contains a dishwasher too*

Ready to move out as soon as you've all finished.


The Lobby

Post 55

Witty Moniker

*Stows the knitting project and heads for the stairs.*

That Face guy always gives me the creeps, popping up out of nowhere like that.

Onward!

Heads down the stairs.


The Lobby

Post 56

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*Heads down the stairs.*


The Lobby

Post 57

Santragenius V

*follows with a still rather surprised look on his face*


The Lobby

Post 58

Afgncaap5

*The guard robot returns to his crossword puzzle*


The Lobby

Post 59

Coniraya

*collects up all the remaing smiley - tea things and follows on*


The Lobby

Post 60

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

*Runs down the stairs.*


Key: Complain about this post