A Conversation for The CLI/STUMPED Mine

The Aroma Cafe

Post 81

Garius Lupus

*Cringes a little when the scoops of ice cream hit Red Dog.*


You okay, buddy? And are you going to eat all of that?


The Aroma Cafe

Post 82

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

I'm just thankful that it's not Xmas and no one has ordered Egg Nog smiley - sadface


The Aroma Cafe

Post 83

Afgncaap5


The Orange Button? On an evil robot? Anything could happen!



We really need to stop designing evil robots! We've built more than STUMPED! The cleaning bot, Montressor, Lord Reflection's automaton's, The Planet Smasher 3000 (which was REALLY a bit of poor judgement on my part),....we just need to stop!


*Affy looks for the robot's orange button, spots it, and leaps through the air with his hand outstretched for the improbable little switch. Unfortunately, as the robot is at least twenty feet away, this only serves to make Affy fall onto the ground, face-first. Affy stands again*

My situation has not improved....GL! Do we have any spare PAG?


The Aroma Cafe

Post 84

Garius Lupus

*Has a fleeting urge to order a cup of molasses, but quickly dismisses it before it can gain hold.*


Maybe when this is all over, we can order a couple of gallons of water to hose you down.


The Aroma Cafe

Post 85

Garius Lupus


I can't talk now, Affy. I don't want to draw someone's attention. *Cuts eyes at the cleaning bot*


*slowly and carefully fumbles in pocket. Pulls out several sticks of PAG. Selects the "bbq steak" flavour and discretely tosses it to Affy.*


The Aroma Cafe

Post 86

Garius Lupus

*Makes a valiant effort not to think of pea soup.*


The Aroma Cafe

Post 87

Afgncaap5

*Affy catches the PAG and examines it. He removes the wrapping and takes aim*

Chew on THIS....oh I'm sorry. That was bad. That was uncalled for....I'll stop using catchphrases someday, I know I will....

*Affy tosses the PAG onto the floor in clear sight of the Cleaning Bot before jumping back into the rafters and edging towards the robot*

Orange Button may work....otherwise, force-feeding it PAG may give us the time we need to think of something....

*Edging through the rafters, hoping to get right over the cleaning bot*


The Aroma Cafe

Post 88

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

*catches some stray Orchid driven thoughts about pea soup, iced tea, sippin' whisky, strawberry daquiri's, hot toddy's, Jones Soda, Pear Cider, Thick Shakes, Slush Puppies and one sicko thought about a weird Canadian drink combined with Scottish oatcakes. Strangely nothing about Dr Pepper yet*


The Aroma Cafe

Post 89

Garius Lupus


Hey Red Dog, do you feel like some custard? I could really go for some custard right now. Custard would really hit the spot. Well, it would hit your spot, anyway, heh heh. So, what do you say, then, should we order up some custard?


The Aroma Cafe

Post 90

Garius Lupus


In case you hadn't noticed, I'm REALLY enjoying this. smiley - biggrin


The Aroma Cafe

Post 91

Garius Lupus


By the way, BBC Radio 4 is presenting a dramatization of Terry Pratchet's Mort. I just listened to the second episode, but you can go back and listen to the first one too. They are playing episodes every Tuesday night. Here's a link if anyone wants to listen. It's very good.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/comedy/mort.shtml


The Aroma Cafe

Post 92

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

I hadn't noticed

I am feeling like I need a Dr. Pepper, actually.

IIEM, an extremely large Dr. Pepper please.


The Aroma Cafe

Post 93

Witty Moniker

*Sidles down the rafter to give Caer some room to stretch, but not so far that she bumps into GDZ and his newly slimy clothing.*

There, is that better? You know, I haven't seen such a mess in here since the time the italics staged a food fight. The cleaning bot got loose then, too. Those were the days. smiley - brave


The Aroma Cafe

Post 94

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

*catches a wave of Dr Pepper in the kisser*

~splutters~

smiley - yuk


The Aroma Cafe

Post 95

Garius Lupus

Ooooo, that's gotta hurt.


The Aroma Cafe

Post 96

Coniraya

*stretches out*

Thanks Witty, that's much better!

*does a bit of Pilates percussive breathing*

Ok, I'm feeling better now, you can move back up.

smiley - zen

It's just as well the IIEM doesn't do food because I've got a strong urge for smiley - flan


The Aroma Cafe

Post 97

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Thank you IIEM, the banana milkshakes were a splendid refreshment. Could we have fondue for six, please? No, make that 12.

*comes out slowly from behind the counter, hoping that the mess is sufficient to distract the cleaning bot*

*intends to jump on to the counter and hop into the rafters from there, but instead slides and skids on the ice-cream and fondue-covered surface and shoots right into Red Dog and Garius*


The Aroma Cafe

Post 98

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

*blinded by Fondue, Banana Milkshake, Root Beer and Ice Cream, Dr Pepper, etc, etc fails to notice Lil until the last moment*

smiley - somersaultsmiley - somersault

*lands prostrate on the floor of the cafe in a puddle and looks up straight at the Bot*

Oh Oh !

Garius lands on top


The Aroma Cafe

Post 99

Chesworth, Head of CLI Security

*the CLI bots are in a corner, placing bets*


The Aroma Cafe

Post 100

soeasilyamused, or sea

smiley - laughsmiley - laugh


Key: Complain about this post