A Conversation for The CLI/STUMPED Mine

The Aroma Cafe

Post 61

Witty Moniker

*Doesn't tell GDZ that she peeked. smiley - evilgrin *


The Aroma Cafe

Post 62

Coniraya

*still clinging on, eyes still shut*

Is it over yet?


The Aroma Cafe

Post 63

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

*still standing in the shadows but not quite as deeply as before, fur wet and dripping with coffee and beginning to smell faintly of peanut whisky as well*

Damn damn damn !


The Aroma Cafe

Post 64

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

*tries to imitate a red feather duster as the cleaning Bot senses his presence*

Damn damn damn !


The Aroma Cafe

Post 65

Afgncaap5

*Affy finally emerges from the tunnel, pulling some PAG out of his mouth and carelessly tossing it onto the floor*

Ah, the Aroma Cafe! Been so long since....

*Spots the cleaning bot and regrets having dropped the gum. Quickly picks it up, draws his sword, jumps for the rafters, and starts thinking very hard*

Let's see, current wielded inventory is....sword and PAG. Sword probably wouldn't work....I wonder about the PAG....

*Notices the mess left by various drinks. Somehow recognizes the Usual on the floor*

Sacrilege! What has become of this fine institution?!


The Aroma Cafe

Post 66

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

It wasn't me!

*Finally makes it into the rafters*


The Aroma Cafe

Post 67

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

I'm trying to distract it! Affi, can you see the orange button from where you are?

Gosh, IIEM, those were delicious! May I have half a dozen banana milkshakes, please?

*IIEM begins to spew afresh*

Well, at least it's working. But there's something very improbable going on.


The Aroma Cafe

Post 68

soeasilyamused, or sea

It's h2g2. There's always something improbable going on. smiley - winkeye


The Aroma Cafe

Post 69

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

Right!


The Aroma Cafe

Post 70

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

*still standing very very still now dripping with added Banana Milkshake*

one day, one day .... smiley - cross


The Aroma Cafe

Post 71

Garius Lupus

*Still standing very still behind his Red Dog shield.*


The Aroma Cafe

Post 72

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

it's amazing - not one drop has missed me so far smiley - sadface


The Aroma Cafe

Post 73

Garius Lupus


Yeah, thanks.


The Aroma Cafe

Post 74

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

No problem


The Aroma Cafe

Post 75

Coniraya

I'm getting cramp smiley - erm


The Aroma Cafe

Post 76

Garius Lupus

*Very slowly and very carefully, GL reaches a cupped hand around in front of Red Dog, then just as slowly and carefully retracts it.*




Not bad! Do you think Lil takes requests?


The Aroma Cafe

Post 77

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

IIEM, could I have a couple of rootbeer floats?


The Aroma Cafe

Post 78

Garius Lupus


smiley - laugh


The Aroma Cafe

Post 79

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

*stiffens imperceptably*

not a goddamn alcoholic beverage amongst the lot next thing will be bludy Dr Pepper I bet damn damn damn


The Aroma Cafe

Post 80

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

ROFL


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more