There has been an issue with rendering the HTML for this entry, please contact the editors.
Conversations About This Entry
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- 'Spyder's Web' - the Television Series
- Outwitting History: How Aaron Lansky Rescued Yiddish Literature
- E Power Biggs versus Virgil Fox: Despatches from the Organ Wars
- 'Terminator Genisys' - the Film
- What3words: How to Be Found on Earth, or Finally, an Electronic Thumb
- The Caspak Trilogy that Time Forgot by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Poulton Hall, Wirral, UK
- 'Godspell': The Musical and the Hymnbook
- The Unusual Life and Mysterious Death of Edgar Allan Poe
- Sexy Abe Lincoln: A Twitter History Lesson