h2g2 Post 13.05.04

1 Conversation


Posted: 13th May 2004

Does bad luck really come in threes?

If so, I am going to be extra careful for the next few hours. First I learned that our wonderful friend and doughnut-eater extraordinaire - otherwise known as Greebo - is unwell. Those of you who enjoy her brilliant games will be pleased to hear that she still managed to come up with a new set of letters and questions for you. I am sure that a few doughnut parcels and glasses of milk would be most welcome at her usual address. Get well soon oh furry one.

The next little bit of bad luck means that not all of you may even find this week's edition. Due to circumstances beyond our control the next batch of Post Front Pages has not yet been timed to clickover. This is, apparently, a quite tricky procedure and we have our fingers crossed that all will be well by the next edition.

Talking of the next edition, we better warn you that The Post will be taking a short break after the 20th May. I have family matters to attend to in the UK and will be without internet access. The PO will remain open during this time so please do send in any articles/comments/correspondence as per usual - although a response may be somewhat delayed. If Greebo is feeling better she will be holding the fort online while I am absent.

ShazzPRME


 
FEATURES
 
 
FICTION
 
 
CARTOONS
 
 
REGULARS
 
 

  • QED

  • Deftly Devious 'D' Words

 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2616266

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more