UK and European Radio Programming
This is where you can find Edited Entries on the above Category
- 'Janet and John' - the Radio Stories
- 'Maggie Thatcher, Your Boys Took a Hell of a Beating'
- 'The Archers' - The Radio 'Soap'
- 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Radio Show Live'
- 'The Last Word' - Irish Radio Show
- Brief History Of The BBC
- History of 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'
- BBC Children in Need Appeal
- BBC Radio One
- Bush House, London, UK
- Crystal Radios
- Dick Barton - Special Agent!
- Douglas Adams - His Life and Worlds
- Great Comedy Acts
- Great Radio Shows
- How to Start a Riot by Radio: Father Knox and the BBC Panic of 1926
- I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue - the Radio Series
- Jeremy Vine and Jezza's Exiles
- John Peel, OBE - Broadcaster
- Journey into Space
- Just a Minute - the Radio Programme
- Last Chance To See - the Radio Series and Book
- Mitch Benn - Musical Comedian
- Mornington Crescent - the Game
- Old Time Radio - Radio Theatre
- Orson Welles - Theatre and Radio
- Peter Jones (1920 - 2000)
- RaW Radio Warwick, 1251 AM
- Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Sherlock Holmes Part II - the Legacy
- Spike Milligan - Comedian
- TV and Radio Sport's Howlers
- Beatles at the BBC
- Goon Show
- Music of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Offshore Radio Revolution in Britain 1964 - 2004
- Radio Productions of Dirk Maggs
- Wake Up To Wogan and TOGs
A to Z
Search the alphabetical index of Edited Entries:
0-9 = Edited Entries that do not begin with a letter
Infinite Improbability Drive
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."