A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What's Wrong With Americans

Post 5481

RAF Wing... Lookee I'm Invisible!!

Well, since baboons are quadrapedal and don't have nothing to box with except their noses or their tails I'm shaking in my moccassins okay? Come on monkeyboy, lead with your chin alright? Let's see you wag me into submission. AAAYYYEEEE!!!

Post 5482

Boxing Baboon 2

ask lennox lewis then youll know the misery and torment i bestowed upon him now be quite

Post 5483

Oetzi Oetztaler....Anti Apartheid

Wing and Babs....I'm on a mission. A sober one!
Peace folks......please?

Post 5484

Boxing Baboon 2

im always pecaeful its just when folk question my ability at doing my profession its not on

Post 5485

I know that feeling well!

Throw a backlog on the fire...

Post 5486

DA ; Simply Vicky: Don't get pithy with me!

Way too much information, Oetzi... Though that does explain a thing or two...smiley - aliensmile

Throw a backlog on the fire...

Post 5487

You know Della...folks are always telling me "way too much information"...and yes, I think I know what you mean.

I try to explain to folks. My auto engineer tells me the same.
I'll try and address that. Thanks for the tip!

Post 5488

The return of Analiese will not surprise me! Very brave, Empty, I didn't have the bottle... (ducks behind a larger person, peers around nervously.)

Post 5489

Hey monkeyboy, don't you be telling me to be quiet. I know your game. You probably bit the bloke in the crotch when he wasn't looking which ain't exactly Marquis of Queensbury is it?

Now do you want to own up to it now and do we have to check the instant replay? Did you take lessons from Mike Tyson or King Kong?

Post 5490

clz, see what you have done?smiley - wahCustard all the way!smiley - wah

Post 5491

Hey, Della, I was very content to leave yall alone until Zoomer decided to make it personal again. Now with monkeyboy and the dreaded drunken Hun on the rampage, what am I supposed to do? Just leave quietly?

Well that might be a good idea actually. Cya around. Got packing to do. Thankgiving is coming and so is the end of the quarter and Analiese is going home, yaaaahoooo!!!

Post 5492

Have a happy holiday.smiley - biggrin The people you refer to are not really good debaters anyway. clzoomer, however, is. TTFN!

Post 5493

For all interested parties....this thread is not always so incoherent.

The reference to "the dreaded drunken hun" was directed at me. I do not believe the poster meant that with any cultural or racial malintent.

Post 5494

Lentilla (Keeper of Non-Sequiturs)

Zoomer can hold his own... Unlike some other people, who have to ask another person to hold it for them... smiley - winkeye

Post 5495

Who's questioning.....?

Post 5496

clzoomer- a bit woobly

It's just a conversation, Oetzi. No one is attacking you.

RAF, it is good to see you back, spitting fire as before. It has gotten a little calm about, when not totally incomprehensible.

Stand up for yourself and your people! I'll do the same! Nothing is wrong with that. I was merely stating that although the process is long overdue and slow in arrival, some of the same First Nations are screwing it up. Simple as that, OK? That doesn't detract from decades of white screw-ups, it just adds to it actually. Peace?

smiley - blush

Post 5497

Thank You Zoomer!

Post 5498

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Oetzi, may I contribute a little advice? You are an intelligent person, that is obvious. Now and then you descend into your own little world with the help of (premium!) beer. As a start on the right road, may I suggest that you make it a game? The *functioning* alcoholic is a step in the right direction- master the drink rather than let the drink master you. Play the game as if you were trying to beat it. Drink only enough to feel like you were in charge of the drink. Stop then, adding only enough to stay in that space. In time you may be able to see things in a new light, an ironic twist and a rewarding game. This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, but believe me, the people here (myself at least) will be glad to police you, if you want to listen. You have a great deal to contribute if you look at things from a different angle. Even as you are you make points that make others think, and that is all we ever could want. Believe me, I have conquered some demons myself and the first and formost was to realise that in other people's company it is much more enjoyable to watch other people drink than to drink myself. Just a few thoughts, I hope not to have offended you. Take care and be well.

C

Post 5499

Thanks for the support. I'm an alcoholic. That means no drink at all. No, I'm not offended at all.

As far as an angle change...I try and take the holistic view. That much I'll concede. But Zoom I'm a bit long in the tooth for a mind reset.

Post 5500

clzoomer- a bit woobly

51 for me and I still find new corners to look around all the time. Good on you for doing what you do, consider me on your side. Good night. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more