A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Unkown where they are now

Post 321

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

smiley - ok dave and...I have been known to not read the *whole* blog, or not enough before! It took me months to figure out how to follow the dang threads smiley - blush

A wish for Harry and Tigerlily

Post 322

Good subject change on title.

Post 323

Researcher 214641

Wow - long time no type everyone! It's Tigerlily here... yes yes I know I have yet another strange Researcher number as an ID (I never did get emailed my forgotten password for the Tigerlily tag) I received an email from a very kind researcher here - saying people were wondering what happened with me and Harry. It must be almost two years since I was here last!! I've caught up with the most recent posts and I admit they brought a few tears. I'm sorry I didn't make it back - I didn't realise there were so many people here that cared, so thank you.
Ok - it's all good news - Harry will be two next week, 17th January. He's a very healthy, bright and beautiful little boy. He's still followed up and monitored by doctors here, and he may have a slight problem with his sight, but apart from that he's great!! He made it home from hospital a week after his due date, around 8th May 2001 and has been fine ever since! It's been very very hard work but worth every single second. I have much to be thankful for!
I'm going to have another try at getting my old password for the Tigerlily tag sent to me and I will be back! Thanks once again for all the kind words.
ps: my humble apologies to someone called 'dave' that seemed a little irritated by my post.

Post 324

Cloviscat

Tigerlily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin
Oh wow - it is so good to hear from you! I can't say how delighted I am to hear about Harry, as I know everyone will be.

I've thought about you a lot in recent months - I'm now the proud Mum of a nine months old girl, who was five weeks prem and spent just a little time in Special care - It's often made me think of your situation - and helped to give me some perspective.

I do hope that you're enjoying life - don't be a stranger!

smiley - smileysmiley - blackcat

Post 325

Ste

smiley - biggrinsmiley - cheerssmiley - bubbly

I am *so* relieved. Congratulations, we get to say it to you personally now. Thanks for coming back with good news, very thoughtful of you.

smiley - smiley

Stesmiley - earth

Post 326

a girl called Ben

*in tears*

You have no idea how glad I am to read what you have just written Tigerlily. Really truly, deep down delighted.

Speechlessly so, in fact.

Thanks for posting.

B

Post 327

Rainbow

I am so delighted to hear that little Harry is thriving and is soon going to be a 'terrible two'. I have often thought about you and, dare I say it, feared the worst. It is brilliant to hear from you and I wish you all the best for 2003.

smiley - rainbow

Post 328

amdsweb

I'll heartily second the above. Glad you are both well! smiley - smiley

Post 329

U195408

congrats. I apologize for my grumpiness, all my bad. well wishes to all.

Post 330

Haylle (Nyssabird) ? mg to recovery

smiley - wowsmiley - biggrinsmiley - crysmiley - bubbly
Jesus christ, girl, bless you and little baby!

Post 331

Mostly Harmless

Tigerlily,smiley - biggrin

I and Mrs. Mostly are so happy that you and Harry are doing well. Take care and keep us posted.

Mostly Harmless

Post 332

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

Tigerlily.......smiley - hugsmiley - kiss I am so pleased for you all!!!!!!!!!

*goes in search of tissues*

Post 333

happy smiley - cry Awwww what good news! smiley - boing Yippee

Post 334

Tefkat

Hurrah! smiley - biggrin

Congratulations Tigerlily. smiley - bubbly Hope the terrible twos don't live up to their name too closely.

Post 335

Mostly Harmless

NewImprovedTefkat,

the twos are nothing compared to the threes.

Mostly

Post 336

Insomniac Truth Seeker

New to forum but got caught up with this story.
So relieved to know all is well.
Bless you both - the problems grow larger with the child but so does the love!
Mine is 14 - no prizes for guessing reason for insomnia!

Post 337

Gnomon - time to move on

Congratulations, Tigerlily! Glad to hear everything worked out in the end. I really thought it would be bad news and am so happy that you and Harry are both well! smiley - smiley

Post 338

Wand'rin star

Ditto. I was actually afraid to come back to this in case it was bad news. I'm so glad it isn't. Very best to both of you smiley - star

Post 339

You can call me TC

Whew! How often have we wondered about what happened here? So glad that it's all working out and hope you find time to carry on contributing here!

Post 340

Ythika the purple giraffe - Minister for Unusual Musical Instruments

Tigerlily,
thankyou for telling us all that you are both all right. I went through so many emotions reading your story. At first I was so happy for you and knew exactly how you were feeling. I remember what it is like to be so happy and so scared at the same time. My daughter is only a few months older than Harry.
Then you had me in tears reading about your labour and your tiny little baby. Thankfully I only found your story recently, so I didn't have a long time to wait to hear all is well.
I hope you are enjoying motherhood as much as I am.

An Elated Giraffe

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more