A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Pregnant with child !!!!

Post 301

Haylle (Nyssabird) ? mg to recovery

www.parentsoup.com
www.girlfriendsguide.com
www.time.com/time/covers/1101021111/ (amazing pictures)
aolsvc.health.webmd.aol.com/content/article/14/3606_462?
www.parenting.com

Webmd.com should have some great resources as well smiley - biggrin

Congratulations on the wee smiley - chick!

Pregnant with child !!!!

Post 302

a girl called Ben

This thread leaves one of the saddest loose ends I know of on h2g2.

Tigerlily's son Harry was born early in 2001, worryingly prematurely.

Since she has not been back here since it seems very likely that the reason that we have no additional news about Harry is because in the end, the news was not good...

A few of us stop by here occasionally and leave the odd smiley - rose.

B

Pregnant with child !!!!

Post 303

Oh Christ - please forgive me for being such an ass..I read neither the complete backlog *nor* even the date of the original post. But before I go hide..smiley - rosesmiley - cry

Pregnant with child !!!!

Post 304

Ste

It is entirely possible that the baby is fine and doing well, but the time demands that the first year of a child's life puts upon a first-time mother means she no longer has time to log onto h2g2. Let's hope, eh? smiley - rose

Stesmiley - earth

Pregnant with child !!!!

Post 305

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

I *hope* so too smiley - rosesmiley - lovesmiley - rose

Pregnant with child !!!!

Post 306

U195408

isnt' the phrase pregnant with child a bit redundant?

Pregnant with child !!!!

Post 307

*sigh* Yes. Of course it's redundant..moving right along...

Pregnant with child !!!!

Post 308

you didnt know smiley - cryI did not..... it is good that *ste* did! We can still hope.

Pregnant with child !!!!

Post 309

U195408

so why is this entry entitled "pregnant with child"?

Pregnant with child !!!!

Post 310

Ste

Have you read the backlog?

Unkown where they are now

Post 311

I changed the subject title because of that point smiley - ermCan or should it be removed?

Pregnant with child !!!!

Post 312

a girl called Ben

Dave, for someone who proclaims himself to be a bright guy on his u-space you are being extremely stupid. You don't even need to read the whole of the backlog. Just read this page with your settings set to 'human-being' mode and not 'dysfunctional turing machine' mode. You will see that this thread is not one to be taken lightly.

Tigerlily was incredibly excited to find herself pregnant, she got a bit biblical in the phraseology she used, which I for one found endearing, people opened their hearts and personal medical histories to her, and then her baby was born too early.

I am assuming that your clever-cleverness in this thread is the result of lack of human experience, and not willful pedantic stupidity. Please read some of the backlog, and become a little more experienced.

Ben
*biting her tongue, though it may not seem like it*

Post 313

a girl called Ben

Well done Abbi - that was a very good idea. I simulposted, which is why it reverted.

B

Post 314

smiley - cry+smiley - smileysmiley - discosmiley - discosmiley - ok Thanx *also gets frustrated by blog ignorers*

Post 315

U195408

allright, 1st I did read the backlog, at least the first page. but since there are 10 pages, I didn't read it all.

2nd - a simple "it's a biblical expression" would have sufficed, because I had forgotten/didn't know that

3rd - I never proclaim myself to be a bright guy

4th - it was probably a good deal of willful pedantic stupidity on my part more than anything else.

But anyway, thanks for answering my question.

Post 316

a girl called Ben

No worries. Older and wiser, and all that jazz.

B

Post 317

U195408

good call. sometimes I wonder how many references I miss everyday by my biblical ignorance...

A wish for Harry and Tigerlily

Post 318

Mostly Harmless

Here is a wish that Harry is alive and well smiley - smiley and that tigerlily is just to busy enjoying being a mother to get online. smiley - rose

I am the father of a 9-weeks-premature baby (who is now a happy and healthy 5-year-old). I know preemies that survive the ordeal with only minor problems, some that survive with MAJOR problems and some that don't survive at all. smiley - wah

I choose to believe that Harry is alive and very well and running Tigerlily ragged.

an optimist called,

Mostly Harmless

Post 319

Ste

Here, here smiley - ale

Post 320

Mostly Harmless

After rereading some of the old post and Tigerlily's post 255 I believe (based on my experience with my son) that Harry is doing well smiley - biggrin and I will continue to believe that until I am proven wrong.

A prayer for Harry, Tigerlily and Mr. Tigerlily. smiley - rose

Mostly Harmless

Key: Complain about this post