A Conversation for Ask h2g2

The New World Order Is On Our Doorstep - We Need To Wake Up!

Post 81

anhaga

On a serious note, coming late to the party (someone else has probably already asked this but . . .)

dudeOpenyourmind:

what makes you think that the New World Order is going to be worse than the Old World Order? What makes you think that any Kabal that emerges to control the New World will be *more* malicious than the Kabals that have controlled the Old World?

And, perhaps more to the point, how do you think posting a rambling message about fizzy drinks, flouride and Aspartame (you forgot to mention that Aspartame was invented by Donald Rumsfeld. seriously! Google it!) to a relatively obscure (sorry hootoo) internet site is going to slow the rampage of the New World Order's Juggernaut? Maybe you should have done this on a legitimate site with a serious audience like maybe Conservapedia. Or maybe you should get a sandwich board and take to the streets. Or save the world on twitter (if you can be heard over the Iranians).

and, I mean seriously: Icke?

Perhaps the greatest failure of the Old World Order was in education. Particularly spelling and critical thinking.smiley - sadface

Post 82

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

Whatever you do, dont let dudeOpenyourmind anywhere near 2leg's fruit dance... He'll have a head fit, not to mention TOTALLY destroying the vibe...

Post 83

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Im sure Brothers do a bright blue one too, blueberry maybe (I still havent tried it either)

Dammn this not being allowd to drink mallarkey, S'not fair smiley - wahsmiley - wah

minismiley - mouse

Post 84

why is mousey not allowed drinky? smiley - sadface

Post 85

Doctor (and medication) says no. smiley - sadface I had to have a SOBER birthday smiley - wah my 21st and I was sober!!!! smiley - wah

minismiley - mouse

Post 86

Ooh no, think about it, that's a GOOD thing!!! (like candlemas day -
smiley - musicalnotewhen candlemas day is dark with rain/winter's power is on the wane/but when candlemas day is bright with sun/winter's power's but half begun!smiley - musicalnote)

Post 87

swl

We've been blindsided folks, we should have been supporting the lizards.

"Ant mega-colony takes over world" http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8127000/8127519.stm

Post 88

Goshdarnit, not again...

*toddles off for a lukewarm shower*

Post 89

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I'm currently drinking Brothers festie strength.

Just thought I'd mention it like.

smiley - cider

Post 90

smiley - envy

minismiley - mouse

Post 91

Beatrice

TURQUOISE!

Post 92

Not-so-bald-eagle

OK, we've a new world order of ants on the doorstep.... are we supposed to go so sleep now so that we can 'Wake Up' or should we remain awake all the time..... and possibly go a little crazy and start imagining that new world....

Got it !
smiley - bubbly

Post 93

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I fear for the children.

Post 94

Hapi - Hippo #5

smiley - bigeyes fear the children? oh come on now .. they hardly ever do anyone any harm? the lizards are .. just a bit frightening? and the ants ..

where's the anteater ? never there if you need one ..

Post 95

Todaymueller

This new world order sounds fantastic smiley - smiley Beer smiley - ale cheese smiley - cheese Bring it on I say smiley - somersault

Post 96

Not-so-bald-eagle

Am thinking about setting up a new 'rent-an-eater' company.... anybody out there willing to invest.....

Leave a note on the step please

P.S. Any ant-eater farmers also welcome

smiley - bubbly

Post 97

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

and pishwari naam bread, don't forget the pishwari naam bread, everyone always forgets the pishwari naam bread: Communism, forgot the pishwari naam bread, marxism fortog the pishwari naam bread, mauism forgot the pishwari naam bread, Hitler forgot the pishwari naam bread, ghengus forgot the pishwari naam bread, Tony Blair forgot the pishwari naam bread; lettuce learn by their mistakes, and never, never, never, ever, not at all, just never, ever, forget the pishwari naam bread; I think it might be quite important to this new world order.

Post 98

Not-so-bald-eagle

is that stuffed?

smiley - bubbly

Post 99

Beatrice

but is it TURQUOISE! Remember the Icke-factor smiley - cheerup

Post 100

Todaymueller

Is david icke still around ? or has some space ship taken him up or something . smiley - monstersmiley - silly

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more