A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 10141

AYEBEE PW - RIP TERRI

ahhh. yea my squeeze suffers from similar, except it's more like willy alzheimers or short term memory loss.. *hmmm.. we havent done it now for an age, (having just done it in the car on the way home from a walk in the woods) lets do it.... (fumble fumble, pant pant, squeaallll, snore)*....
....... 25 minutes or so later...

....(said gruffly into ear )* c'mere mmm mmmmm..mmmmmmmmmmm gimmie love now or i'll sulk* (strangely irresistable, even at 3am when you would much rather sleep)

.... and so on and so on at intrevals until the sun comes up and the alarm goes off.

so the jury is out on the 5 times in 24 hours.. the current excuse is that it was my birthday.smiley - smiley

i do agree, but i'll have trouble getting him to also agree.
and in reality i cant complain. (and when i'm asleep on the desk in about an hour at least my boss will not have to listen to me yattering on)
he'll be gone from me in couple weeks and then you'll have me on here whinging so we'll put up and shut up (and lets be honest thoroughly enjoy ourselves while we debate the issue further)

smiley - pirate

Post 10142

nortirascal

I still have my online time monitored by the speccy smiley - geek jobsworth that runs our IT. Thus run the risk of ibnstant suspension everytime I'm on here during working hours smiley - cross He wouldn't understand the light relief gained by a little diversion and amusement here from the stresses of my work, sitting in his office pontificating to us on the landings. smiley - steam

(and lets be honest thoroughly enjoy ourselves while we debate the issue further) Let's just remeber we don't have control over the age range reading these missivessmiley - winkeye I wouldn't want to be locating you with the rest of my clientele, a good bit of innuendo and use of good English is usually safesmiley - winkeye Wouldn't want to scare the animals or unsettle my aged parents, eh.smiley - cool

Rummaging is ok, I guess.smiley - blush

Post 10143

AYEBEE PW - RIP TERRI

sorry. have i said something to offend nortirascal?
this particular thread has gotten away with a lot of debauchery, with only the odd 'swiped' comment.. i do try to keep things tongue in cheek but indeed as you say, anyone can read this thread, and they would have pretty much the whole shootin gallery in information if they read it back to it's murky beginnings!.

have to go. cloaked techie is approaching as we speak!.

smiley - pirate

Post 10144

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

Dont mind him smiley - smiley

Post 10145

nortirascal

Who me? smiley - devil

Post 10146

yes you, grumpy.

Post 10147

nortirascal

Apropos, bring it on Pirate Wench. I'm just an old poacher turned gamekeepersmiley - laughsmiley - winkeye I've done my penance on the naughty step here for quite a few faux pas, ask Robyn, she knows smiley - erm

Post 10148

eye

nose

nuffink

bout ennyfink.

Post 10149

nortirascal

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much! smiley - laugh

Willies are such fun. I'm glad I'm a bloke, never a dull momentsmiley - biggrin

*Goes off to rummage*

I'm fully expecting a *tut* now, think I've earnt it the past few days smiley - cross and a "major" incident to deal with yesterday smiley - brave

Post 10150

smiley - rofl

that's why you've been grumpy! You've been saving up!

Post 10151

AYEBEE PW - RIP TERRI

i do try, but i suspect my mother reads this thread sometimes, so i gots to keep it in a language that only dogs can hear!.

smiley - bigeyes major incident? are you alright?
did you make a mess?

hate that.

smiley - pirate

Post 10152

nortirascal

Waaaaaa!!!!! Haaaaaaaa!!!!! You're on my friends list now, whatever that issmiley - erm, so there's no escape smiley - evilgrin

Now you understandsmiley - winkeye Never write anything you wouldn't want your mother to read, or at least write with enough innuendo (that's not meant to be gay by the way! smiley - cross) that she would never understand.
Well, I think that's how it works smiley - erm Fresh underpants pleasesmiley - erm

Major incident was fine, smiley - thief nil, staff one. My underwear was fine, didn't faze me in the least, but that's what I'm trained to do.

Yep' you're so right, as usual Robyn. Like ripe melons they is smiley - laugh

Post 10153

Innuendo is one thing Norti. Simple euphemisms are not quite so subtle as you may think...

Post 10154

nortirascal

Things have to be kept simple for us blokessmiley - wah

As Michael Bentine said - God gave men brains and penises, but only enough blood to run one at a time. I am soooo Scorpiosmiley - winkeye

Post 10155

you very much are!

Post 10156

nortirascal

I must think on this furthersmiley - winkeye Other things to do and convo's to write upsmiley - winkeyesmiley - cool

Post 10157

nortirascal

smiley - bleep I meant to add smiley - runsmiley - ok

Post 10158

AYEBEE PW - RIP TERRI

oh oh goodie goodie.. *jumps up and down and claps hands, dizzy blonde that i am*.. i'm a scorpio too.. and i'm on a 'friends list'. i feel so wanted and popular

and, just to note that my mother had a blue'r mind than mine, it'll allow us quite a lot of rope with which to hang ourselves. it's just i didnt want her to necessarily read stuff on here and then put 2 and 2 together ha ha. thats a story for another time.

smiley - pirate

Post 10159

nortirascal

I'm rather looking forward to that story smiley - bigeyes

It's great being here, I get to choose 'friends', I do hate to be picked last, so problem solved - I can play team Captainsmiley - biggrin

Quite what that has to do with my wicked willie, I've really no ideasmiley - erm

Post 10160

Researcher 815350

There is this bloke I know...

This morning he was had his *car in the garage*, and was fiddling with the tuning dial of her radio... She got the station she wanted, and for the first time by this method.

But, aftwerwards she passed comment on how she lost track of where the car was as the station was found.

Q. Is her garage too big, or the car too small, or did she just get lost in the process of finding the station.

It is a question, as I've always had a suitible car before with other passengers, and been able to find the station with some skill *apparently*.

Could it be she is playing mind games?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more