A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18161

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for long days at w*rk. smiley - yawn

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18162

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the lack of documentary evidence regarding Iceni tribes, in the Suffolk/Norfolk region, and the Beccles area in particular, in the hundred years before, and the period immediatly after, the year 0 AD smiley - zen I also blame 2legs for confusion when reading old documents, over what the place is that is being refered too, due to vagarys of old spellings and mispelling of place names smiley - headhurts Furthermore I blame 2legs for the unavailibity of peer-reviewed papers, on historical/archiological digs (free) smiley - grr twenty quid... for one* paper?! no way... smiley - grrsmiley - grrsmiley - grr

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18163

KB

I blame 2legs for the irony of seeing 2legs complain about "vagaries of spelling"! smiley - biggrin

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18164

teh eyeony of that mite knot be k knowticed by juan hoo kannot spele smiley - biggrinsmiley - silly

I know... I know... my spelling ain't exactly great, though it has improved somewhat in the past few years. I can spell salad now, and baguette, and caeser and sessamae and tomorrow korectly and everythign! smiley - biggrin my typos don't help much either smiley - snork

I blame 2legs for stew being so* much more tastier than even it was yesterday, the day after I first made it smiley - drool

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18165

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for sore muscles due to my increased presence at the gym and other parts of the Uni Sports Center.

I definitely blame him for the lack of subs with massageing abilities.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18166

I blame 2legs for my not being there to massage and... other things smiley - angel

I also blame 2legs for increased muscle exercise sounding like it might give someone an even stronger arm action.... smiley - whistlesmiley - handcuffs

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18167

pebblederook-The old guy wearing surfer beads- what does he think he looks like?

I blame 2legs for reminding me of my days in a minor public school.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18168

pebblederook-The old guy wearing surfer beads- what does he think he looks like?

But I thank 2legs for giving me the opportunity to describe it as a MINOR public school which will annoy the frack out of it.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18169

I blame 2legs for their being no caining at school, by the time I went smiley - cry
I
also blame 2legs for random Latin to English part-translations of old documents one randomly finds on the interent... and my inability to read them in the origional latin, as I didn't ever learn latin (and heck, I struggle enough with English most the time) smiley - blush

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18170

hygienicdispenser

I blame 2legs for the fact that, even though I have an O Level in Latin, I am always almost entirely incapable of making sense of anything actually written in Latin.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18171

Good point... even If I had an o level Latin from years and years ago... I'd probably have had little cause to use it, so wouldn't be any better off than I am now! smiley - laugh

I blame 2legs for indescisions about what to read, or do tonight.... more on Beccles, or start putting in place, my amazingly insane, or brillient plan for Nov smiley - evilgrin or, just find another novel maybe just a thriller, or soemthing fairly easygoing to read... or Whetehr, indeed, to continue on my subplot to the entirity of 2000 years of beccles history, by doing a bit more research into the stuff I really* need to speak Latin to do properly* smiley - erm

I blame 2legs for my guide entry slowely turning into a university MSc project length, historical textbook smiley - headhurts nearly one small suffolk town down.... several hundred more to go smiley - puff

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18172

I blame 2legs for faultering re research, and the inavabilibility of books in electronic/accessible format despite their being old, probably out of copyright books smiley - grr

I also blame 2legs for the lack of fancy creams and oils for my feet, for after I've removed more* dead skin off them smiley - blush

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18173

I blame 2legs for insomnia, huge veterinary bills and hunger. Still one hour until lunch smiley - sadface

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18174

I blame 2legs for my never having heard of 'Honey-dust', until the past few days.... and my sudden, necessity to buy some smiley - whistlesmiley - handcuffssmiley - angelsmiley - diva

I also blame 2legs for my new, 32 inch waist jeans, already* starting to feel less tight, roudn the waist, than they did a couple months back when I bought them, and for my, yet again, being on the last (tightest), hole in my belt, (which I put in myself, using my wonderful belt-hole making tool) smiley - zen

I also blame 2legs that if I loose any more round my waist, I'll have to trim off some of the excess leather on this belt, or it'll end up wrapping round my middle twice smiley - laughsmiley - diva

I also blame 2legs for my sudden discovery, last night, that I don't ahve anywhere to go for Christmas, and for the first time ever, I won't be able to spend Christmas at my parents as they're going away for Christmas....

I therefore blame 2legs for my quickly generated, mental (probably in both/many senses of the word), radpidly constructed list of things I need to do, if I'm preparing to spend Christmas at my house.... these largely involve the production of sausage rolls, mince pies, and the purchasing of vast quantities of meat, for them, and also purchasing of Xmas pud, cake etc, as Its probably too late to make such things now and I'm not that good or experiences at making cake things...... Christmas this year, will probably, therefore, involve a vast amount of home-made bread, and a totally over-the-top excess of cooked, roast turkey, being consumed in sadnwichs, rolls, and bqaguettes smiley - drool mmm... pigs in blankets.... at least* 12 of them, I think smiley - droolsmiley - blush

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18175

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs that the obvious solution of airfare didn't occur to himsmiley - tongueout

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18176

I blame 2legs for the lack of proper morning smiley - coffee. It tasted smiley - yuk

He'd better do something about that tomorrow morning!

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18177

I blame 2legs for the half a pot of very strong black coffee, still awaiting to be drunk here smiley - coffeesmiley - sleepy

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18178

I blame 2legs for overstuffedness.

Had to make a quick detour downtown during lunch. As a result the edible part of my lucnh was a slice of pie with a side sallad on the go. Never good to eat lunch in like seven minutes, incl time for heating up the pie.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18179

KB

I blame 2legs for the incompatibility of day shifts and night shifts and the awkwardness it causes. smiley - cross

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18180

I blame 2legs for long meeting and a long distance to the grocer's aka post office.

smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

Blame 2legs here:

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more