A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17801

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs that we had to leave the beach just as our bonfire got going really well. There had been a mountain lion attack in the area, and we have a 4-yearold that wanted to exploresmiley - yikes

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17802

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for #algeriannosewretling and lack of sleep.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17803

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the lack of profile of #algeriannosewretling and for my making onion and poppy seed bread today smiley - drool

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17804

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

I blame 2legs for copying and pasting part of the message above and so not noticing the lack of an "s" in wretling smiley - winkeye

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17805

smiley - snorksmiley - doh I blame 2legs for people on hootoo who stalk me on twitter! smiley - laugh #algeriannosewrestling smiley - magicsmiley - doh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17806

KB

I blame 2legs for his failure to spot the connection between those two things.

How is Algerian nose wrestling ever to prosper while the bakers of onion and poppyseed bread roam at will through the murky mists of Cambridge town? smiley - yikes

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17807

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

I blame 2legs for people not realising that stalking 2legs would be a dangerous and rather messy exprience smiley - snork

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17808

smiley - laugh I blame 2legs for web2.0 and confusing cross-connections between types of social media smiley - weirdsmiley - geek I also blame 2legs for the onion and poppy seed bread not being ready to cook, quite yet... but that I do have my betamax casettes of #algeriannosewrestling to entertain me whilst I wait smiley - silly

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17809

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for smiley - headhurts and all the piled up during my three-and-a-half-weeks away from w*rk.

smiley - sigh

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17810

loonycat - run out of fizz

I blame 2legs for the abundance of dandelions in my garden and my wanting to re-wallpaper the office I just visited smiley - laugh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17811

I blame 2legs for the bits of useful things I has done today; cleaning lint/fluff off tumble dryer screen-filter, soaking screen-filter, scrubbing screen filter. Making ingenious duster on a stick, using gaffa tape and a chopstick, to clean inside the screen-filter 'slot' on the tumble dryer door, dusting the utility room throughout, cleaning surfaces in kitchen, cleaning fridge, rearranging a few things in the kitchen/tidying. Sweeping utility room adn kitchen, twice, dustpan and brushing up sweepings, finding a lonely looking single sock, mopping throughout, and still having had time to have eaten egg and bacon on toast,plus wash up, plus put stuff way smiley - puff I also blame 2legs for my only just noticibgn how late in the day it is, and I've not even shaved my legs yet, and I might have to go out later smiley - alesmiley - divasmiley - handcuffs hows girl meant to cope? smiley - blushsmiley - divasmiley - handcuffs

I also blame 2legs for mops being designed for short people... smiley - bruised

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17812

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2Legs for always losing my socks in the washing machine, and for not having any mutant/jedi/magical superpowers as it has been a barrier for in finding work as employers want to have employees who an omnipotent like Q in Star Trek.smiley - laugh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17813

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs that there's nobody to cook me dinner, so I have to do it myself. smiley - cross

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17814

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

I blame 2legs for my parents.We're still in the middle of moving to the new apartment and my bf can't carry things because he was attacked by a dog (no bad bites but it ran at him with great force) and there is so much to do but my parents 'have' to go on holidays next week so I have to watch the cat... smiley - grr And I *told* them I can't really do it at the moment.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17815

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs that you need to learn to say "no" to your parents. Or just have the cat move in with you.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17816

I blame 2legs for my having no cat, and no dog smiley - dogsmiley - blackcatsmiley - wahsmiley - sheepsmiley - ponysmiley - weird I also blame 2legs for the person I was expecting to turn up, not having turned up, and my consequently not knowing if they are just not* turning up, or are silly late smiley - weirdsmiley - dohsmiley - grr

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17817

Yarreau

Most of the people in your life appear to be blessed with a well-developed sense of entitlement. And I'm not so sure 2legs is to blame... smiley - raisedeyebrow

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17818

KB

If only we could be so sure! 2legs works in mysterious ways!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17819

I blame 2legs for the odd things missing after moving house:

* remote control
* pj bottoms
* two boxes of pushpins

If I could understand why he needs those things smiley - huh

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17820

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

I would say you don't want to know why 2legs wants those items smiley - snork

Key: Complain about this post

Blame 2legs here:

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more