A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14021

Malabarista - now with added pony

I'm hungry, too!

And I blame 2legs for the fact that I can't find the lever to adjust the angle on the circular saw. My uncle doesn't know, either, and it's his saw! smiley - doh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14022

Superfrenchie

smiley - bigeyes I blame 2legs for DIY and bandaids on fingertips.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14023

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for procrastinating my going home from w*rk.

On the other hans since the rest of the pack has left nobody will notice me posting here smiley - evilgrin

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14024

Superfrenchie

I blame 2legs for being in exactly the same situation as Dragonqueen. smiley - laugh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14025

Superfrenchie

I blame 2legs for *my* being in exactly the same situation as Dragonqueen. smiley - laugh

... And I also blame 2legs for typos and missing words.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14026

Moving On

I blame 2 Legs for hiding my paper shredder under the sideboard for most of today.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14027

Pit - ( Carpe Diem - Stay in Bed )

I blame 2legs for my having found a movie I´ve long long wanted to have, and for my having watched it four times in two days.

smiley - magic it is - blame 2legs, I´ll watch it again.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14028

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

I blame 2legs for copious amounts of backlog.
I blame 2legs for me forgetting to set my alarm last night and for my therefore missing class this morning.
I blame 2legs for absentee boyfriends.
I blame 2legs for my feeling somewhat sick.

minismiley - mouse

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14029

minismiley - mouse, don´t blame 2legs for me giving you a smiley - hug - that was *my own* decision.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14030

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

U b============I blame 2legs for copious amounts of rail travel and copious amounts of sex, err not at the same time mind smiley - doh
Ialso blame 2legs for all teh beer I'm goign to drink this evening, for my diet I'm starting on Monday, and for my sore jaw smiley - erm and for my being hungry and for other stuff too probably smiley - erm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14031

sex & sore jaw & railway...2legs, blame me for envying you. Weather here is abominable, consider yourself blamed.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14032

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the sudden thought Ijust have... ;- I've never had sex in the back of a black cab taxi.... Ireally oughta go back to the bedroom smiley - runsmiley - handcuffs for which I blame 2legs ... pub soon though... for which I blame... 2legs smiley - dohsmiley - handcuffssmiley - runsmiley - bunnysmiley - boing

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14033

Bad idea. Not only does the meter keep clicking, you have to pick up the driver´s pub tab as well. Blame yourself if the lass can´t afford you.smiley - winkeye

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14034

Runescribe

I blame 2legs for making me get dressed and go to the shops to obtain the werewhithal for my tea. Why didn't you arrange this better, 2legs?

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14035

Right. He ought to have stocked your fridge up. Blame all his legs for my larder too. smiley - grr

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14036

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

I blame 2legs for the fact that our small free-standing freezer is full......

And I also blame 2legs for the fact that I am hungry, but do not fancy anything that is in the free-standing freezer.....

smiley - sadface
GT

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14037

I blame 2legs for the fact that I just had to start over in Morrowind. The last savegame I found was two and a half years old, I had no idea where I was or what I was doing! smiley - laugh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14038

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

??Morrowind???

Wossat???

smiley - erm
GT

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14039

hygienicdispenser

I blame 2legs for crumbs on the keyboard from toast covered with the last of the Christmas stilton. To quote 2legs: smiley - droolsmiley - droolsmiley - droolsmiley - droolsmiley - drool

I blame 2legs for drool on the keyboard smiley - cheesesmiley - cheesesmiley - cheesesmiley - cheese

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14040

Morrowind is the third part of the Elder Scrolls series. It's not a terribly new game, but I never finished it. smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more