A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13981

Superfrenchie

I blame 2legs for the cleaning people smiley - towel having cleaned half of the windows in our office.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13982

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the cleaning person not having cleaned most of my house... and for that cleaning person being 2legs smiley - huhsmiley - erm I also blame 2legs, still, for Wednesday. And Tuesday, and come to think of it, Monday. and for the cold smiley - brr

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13983

Superfrenchie

I blame 2legs for day, then, because if it was night all the time, I could sleep more. smiley - zzz

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13984

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for smiley - nurse turned into human resources thingamajig forcing me and a bunch of other people playing car factory with lego most of the day, and trying to convince us this will make the hospital run more smoothly smiley - weird

They bought us smiley - tea and lunch, so I guess I should be a little kind to them. Maybe.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13985

I blame 2legs for my having to go out tonight, and for my having sore bits tommorrow. smiley - erm and for Wednesday, natrually.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13986

Malabarista - now with added pony

Playing with legos and getting paid for it sounds like a good deal to me...

I blame 2legs for the fact that I now know which sleeping bag I want, but it costs more than the list price every place I've found it. smiley - cross

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13987

zendevil

I blame 2legs for not providing both Mal & me with warm cosy sleeping bags which are large enough to accommodate Irishsmiley - ghost

zdt*still frozen*smiley - brr

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13988

smiley - laugh The sleeping bag I finally ordered is very light (less than a kilo) for better putting in bags while travelling, and very red, to keep the ghosts out. smiley - winkeye

I blame 2legs that my little sister wants me to go bra shopping with her, but I have a doctor's appointment at four and can't. Thanks, 2legs! smiley - biggrin

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13989

I'll go bra shopping with her if she wants smiley - angelsmiley - blush I blame 2legs for sore nipples, hangovers and my needing to get ready to go out later smiley - dohsmiley - hangoversmiley - handcuffssmiley - bunny

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13990

zendevil

Well, if you will insist on using those fierce nipple clamps, 2legs, you better just endure the after-pain stuff!smiley - evilgrin...clothes pegs work just as well & if you get natural wood ones, it's supporting the planet, using bits of tree that can't be used for other porpoises.

Where did you get the fluffy pink smiley - handcuffs by the way? From here?

https://www.bondage.com/bdn/splash.aspx

zdt

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13991

I blame 2legs for Terri encouraging him! smiley - headhurts

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13992

I don't actually own any fluffy handcuffs... mine are all metal smiley - blush as, now I come to think of it, are the nipple clamps... though the nipple suction devices are ... err rubber I guess smiley - blush or silicon smiley - erm I blame 2legs for the huge range of sex toys aviliable and my not having enough money to buy more of them smiley - blush I also blame 2legs for my just calling out for a takeaway for dinner smiley - droolsmiley - blush

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13993

Alfster

I blame 2legs for all the up-turned 3-pin plugs on landings in the middle of the night when you go to the loo in the dark in bare feet.

smiley - runsmiley - sporksmiley - grr

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13994

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for Terri posting a certain weblink and a double blame to 2legs for not being here as research object for some ... smiley - erm... interesting scientific studies... smiley - scientistsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - handcuffs

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13995

I blame 2legs for my constantly being used as a research object, and, come to think of it, more generally just as an 'object' smiley - ermsmiley - blush
I mainly, however, though, blame 2legs for my having just walked up the road to the bakery only to discover, that, strangely, and worryingly that the bakery is closed... with no explincation other than the 'closed' sign on the door smiley - ermsmiley - yikes
I further blame 2legs for my procrastination over making my own bread... smiley - ermsmiley - chef

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13996

smiley - laugh That's true, you only have yourself to blame... But we love you anyway smiley - winkeye

I blame 2legs for the fact that the dog's not had a proper walk in quite a while, but it's so snowy that getting up any of the hills is rather difficult smiley - erm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13997

I blame 2legs for my procrastination over making bread smiley - erm If I don't do it soon, lunch will be hours away smiley - doh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13998

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I blame 2legs for the spooky smiley - ghost coincidence that I have just come from the kitchen where I have laid out the ingredients for various types of bread, that I am going to make this morning. Banana bread first. smiley - biggrin

Blame 2legs here:

Post 13999

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Make bread rolls or soda bread. They're quick to do!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 14000

Its just the rising time or/and cooking time that will take the time up, I can kneed and mix it all up pretty quick smiley - zen Ooo how'd you make soda bread? smiley - erm (think I've a new tub of dried yeast and some strong wholemeal flour in the cupboard plus all the other stuff like sessamy seeds and water and salt and pepper and dried herbs) smiley - erm I blame 2legs for the fact that no matter how much home made bread you make it never lasts very long as its always just too tasty... smiley - dohsmiley - chef

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more