A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5861

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

don't leve me here on my own?! < smiley - grovel I need you to protect me smiley - blushsmiley - winkeye I blame 2legs for councils seemingly want to recycle most things, off one's doorstep , aasides glass for some reason smiley - huh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5862

zendevil

Aww, you are not alone. I shall provide Julio Iglesias, an empty cig packet, very empty wine bottle & Nicolas Sarkozy to keep you company.And a subtitled documentary on Diana conspiracy.

There, that's better isn't it?

zdt

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5863

smiley - bigeyes no no no! please save me from the horror that is the eternal death throws of Di... she seems to have been taking so long to die its amazing... they keep dragging her back from the edge of dieing and ploughing through every little shred of unconsequential information, gossip, rumour and the gardners views of GM food to boot smiley - wahsmiley - headhurtssmiley - erm Did you say wine though? smiley - biggrinsmiley - redwinesmiley - droolsmiley - erm actually I might have a cigarette and go to bed... it is late... and stuff smiley - erm and I blame 2legs for that smiley - erm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5864

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for the 'can't pack that until tomorrow,' 'ah, that's done--wait, what's this?' and 'OK, fine, a miscellaneous box and I can figure out what rooms things go in while unpacking' stages of packing.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5865

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I also blame him that we don't know anyone that could gift us with 2 or 3 hundred thousand so we could just buy a house outright (or have a 75% down, at least) instead of having our limit be just below a sensible, not-have-to-do-major-repairs house.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5866

Ivan the Terribly Average

I blame 2legs for airlines who say it will take at least 24 hours to send an email confirming a booking.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5867

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I blame 2legs for Scrodinger's Corner Shop. Is it open? Is it closed? Can I get milk or will I be drinking black Earl Grey? Will there be bread or will I be eating a bacon salad instead of a bacon sandwich? Can I cash my lottery ticket (£10smiley - biggrin)?

Ooh, aren't bank holiday Monday's exciting!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5868

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

I was just outside admiring my rosemerry bush before cutting a bit and perchance happened to look left a bit and what did I see smiley - wah 2legs dissapearing into a back door dressed in a very skimpy black with white spots on bit of almost nothing kind of stuff ,smiley - sadfacevery scary cause they were twice as big as my wifes legs and I think they might have had andles on most everywhere smiley - erm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5869

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

and I thought I was stoned,
gotta see it though. ::peeps over wall::smiley - lurk
Nothing!
2legs' fault
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5870

I blame 2legs for two day old bread smiley - yuk its his fault the bakery isn't open smiley - grr

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5871

I blame 2legs that I'm going to clean the appliances when I know for a fact that everything* is getting replaced during the renovationsmiley - erm

*Everything but the walls and maybe the toilet, that being the only thing I haven't seen taken into the other apartments... Windows, lighting and heaters were already replaced a few months ago, so everything but walls, windows, heaters, lighting, and maybe the toilet... Siding and I think the roof were replaced at the same time, but we didn't have to move out for that (though it would've been nice to--rather noisy). So everything but the exterior stuff, windows, heaters, lighting, walls, and maybe the toilet...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5872

eloisa

I blame 2legs for making me forget to call the cleaner again. If I have left it too late to book her for next month I may have to slap 2legs legs.

smiley - kiss

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5873

Tabitca

I blame 2legs that the sun has gone away and it's overcast outside.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5874

I blame 2legs for the new speakers I have smiley - wowsmiley - cool

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5875

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

I blame 2legs for not telling me that the Llanffest
is happening next Saturday.
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5876

I blame 2legs for Tuna Turner.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5877

...and typos. Still, I always thought thee was something fishy about that woman.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5878

I don't know... there was soemthing quite good about that Tuna Turner.

song... you know the one?; Simply the fish.... smiley - erm all sounds a bit fishy to me smiley - erm I blame 2legs for home made beef stroganoff and rice smiley - drool marlboro red, piles of washing up and even more clutter in the studeo than before smiley - wah

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5879

pailaway - (an utterly gratuitous link in the evolutionary chain)

I blame 2legs for . . .

inattention . . .

mine, or somebody's.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5880

I blame 2legs for how quiet it has been on here this evening ... smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more