A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5921

Br. Megachedda-I've found my apostrophe key!!!

I blame 2legs for people who wear Baseball cap with the peak sideways.ITS NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5922

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for people who waer baseball caps full stop, unless they're playing bassball or have another acceptable reason for wearing it
I blame 2legs for people who wear 'shades' inside, or outside when the weather does not call for it smiley - erm I blame 2legs for shouty chav idiots who walk down my street and can only conduct what I shall loosely call a 'conversation' when it involves shouting to another chav down the street. smiley - erm I blame 2legs for People who think they are doing anything other than behaving like an idiot when they put a soudnsystem in their car which is more expensive than the car itself smiley - erm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5923

Iblame 2legs for chavs who shout to each other wen standing right next to each other.
I blame 2legs for people who lay opera music out of their sound-systems that cost more than there car.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5924

Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

I blame 2legs for palces were chavs hang out i.e shop fronts, mcdonalds etc

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5925

I blame 2legs for anything associated with chavs.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5926

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the seemingly unexaustable supply of chavs and chavettes walkding down my road today smiley - erm i blame 2legs for the idiot in the car who I think crashed up the street a while ago (he was speeding and drove off pretty sharpish) smiley - erm I blame 2legs for the kids playing football too close to a parked car with a very sensative car alarm, despite there being plenty enough wide open spaces round here to play which you'd think would be better than them playing in the middle of a main road smiley - bluelight I blame 2legs for chicken singapore noodles smiley - drool

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5927

pailaway - (an utterly gratuitous link in the evolutionary chain)

I blame 2legs for my having to look up what a chav is.

and chavette.

and also that I ever forgot such a great word as sockdolager.

I received one once on the beezer. I blame 2legs.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5928

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I feel it only fair that I pop this link here: http://www.worldwidewords.org/index.htm as it's where I came across 'sockdolager'. I wish I had that sort of word floating around my head as a matter of course but, alas, I don't. 2legs' fault, 'natch.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5929

eloisa

I blame 2legs for the restricted internet access at work which means I have to wait till I get home to find out what sockdolager means.

I also blame 2legs for the fact I've twisted my ankle 3 times this morning.
What's that all about?

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5930

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

I blame 2legs for the latest Windows update that makes this computer
hang for ages before shutting down.smiley - steam
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5931

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for the muscle on the right side of my neck being so tight it's making me feel nauseated--the least he could do is make the rub relax it all the way, the ibuprofen kick in, or let me know what I did to myselfsmiley - tongueout

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5932

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for my morning blame 2legs posting not showing up

I also blame 2legs for my worsening cold, runny nose and sore throat. He'd better be here making me toddy.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5933

Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

I balme 2legs for the fact that most teenagers are stupid when in groups. On their own they don't cause any trouble).

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5934

pailaway - (an utterly gratuitous link in the evolutionary chain)

In reviewing the various fields, art, science, etc. I think 2legs is most to blame for history - all of it.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5935

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Yes. I blame 2legs for history. And the future.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5936

Tabitca

I blame 2legs for cat regurgitationsmiley - yuk

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5937

I blame 2legs for the mental picture that leaves me with.smiley - yuk
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5938

I blme 2legs for txt spk.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5939

JohnnyK - I am the 2%

I blame 2Legs for fluoxetine's side effects smiley - illand the fact I have them to look forward too...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5940

prozak?smiley - yuk
smiley - vampire

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more