A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5841

Tabitca

I blame 2legs that JK needs to learn that there are some things you don't broadcast on hootoo.I also blame 2legs for me wanting another warm croissant with butter and honeysmiley - drool

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5842

Tabitca

I blame 2legs for the lovely morning clouding over....but it may brighten up againsmiley - ok ...I want to hang the washing out.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5843

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for me having only one cigarette and no way of buying any more until tuesday because of this stupid bank holiday thing smiley - wah I blame 2legs for Roymondo not getting the train to Cambridge smiley - erm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5844

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I blame 2legs for Roymondo not getting the train to Brighton, and for the skintness which has forced this peregrinative omission upon me.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5845

Tabitca

I blame 2legs that I don't feel too wellsmiley - ill

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5846

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

Aww poor yousmiley - hug
Definitely 2legs' fault.
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5847

I blame 2legs for no cigarettes smiley - erm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5848

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

I got a whole fresh carton I just opened ,If I could I would give you a pack for freesmiley - oksmiley - cheers

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5849

mia kulpa

Can I blame 2legs for the awful haircut I got yesterday? smiley - sadface

smiley - angel mia

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5850

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

Nope, that's the fault of the hairdresser in the BT advert...
...oh go ahead anyway.
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5851

Tabitca

I blame 2legs that I can't sleep because I'm not wellsmiley - ill

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5852

smiley - cuddle I blame 2legs for the duck leg I threw away earlier cause it 'smelt less than good to eat/cook' smiley - yuksmiley - doh I blame 2legs for quantise and the evil gnomes who live behind the skirting board.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5853

Tabitca

I blame 2legs for making me laughsmiley - laugh which made things hurt worse

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5854

I blame 2legs fr legless ducks smiley - erm Melton mobery, the slave trade, the interconnectiveness of drug trafficing and pizza related injurys, and for sadism, masachistic tendancys, and itches. smiley - erm I blame Roymondo for the shortage in glass bottles smiley - erm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5855

I can't really deny the blame for the bottle shortage. All of the bottles (and I mean ALL of them) are still in my kitchen.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5856

zendevil

I blame 2legs for only half bottle of wine, ONe, yes ONe only slice of bread & only 6 ciggies.

But at least it isn't a *ank holiday here tomorrow.

I certainly blame 2legs for Julio Iglesias in concert.

zdt

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5857

I Blame 2legs for my shock and supprize that Roymondo hasn't gotten rid of the bottles yet smiley - bigeyes

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5858

Actually, the Scouse-African and I ditched four or five carrier bags full of things a last week, but there still seem to be just as many as ever!

I blame 2legs for the bottles breeding in the kitchen.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5859

Have you not found a bottle bank nearby yet? smiley - doh I blame 2legs for the lack of bottle banks smiley - doh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5860

I haven't really looked...

You'd have thought that the right-on Islington Council would collect the things, or at least provide a recycling box. Maybe they want everyone to drive to a bottle bank.

I blame 2legs for Islington Council, bottles, bottle banks and Judith Charmers.

Me tired, me off to bed.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more