A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5821

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for the influx of old friends latelysmiley - bigeyes

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5822

JohnnyK - I am the 2%

I blame 2Legs for my financial situation forcing me to by Gold Leaf tobacco (it's foul smiley - yuk - but on the other hand it's presuading me to give up a bit quicker)

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5823

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I blame 2legs for the complete lack of people that want to go to the pub. It'd be a lovely night for sitting in a beer garden.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5824

JohnnyK - I am the 2%

I blame 2Legs for Roymondo planting that idea in my head, and the aforementioned lack of finances to do it...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5825

My financial situation ain't too hot either, for which I blame 2legs, but it's good enough for a pint or five. Alas, sitting in a beer garden on one's tod is a tad depressing.

Needless to say that is 2legs' fault, especially as 2legs knows exactly how far away the pub is (you can get there and back before the landing light turns off.)

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5826

JohnnyK - I am the 2%

I blame 2Legs for Cricket

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5827

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for not living closer to Roymondo, as I'd rather fancy a pint or so myself this evening but I fear the travel distance/time/expense would negate it working smiley - wahsmiley - alesmiley - grovel I also blame 2legs for my PC problems today which mean I've not been able to do anything on the PC since early yesterday evenign smiley - wah

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5828

JohnnyK - I am the 2%

I blame 2Legs for my spending the whole of this evening in front of my 'puter, and for the resulting numb gluteus maximus...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5829

zendevil

I blame 2 legs for me feeling generally murderous in intent. Or even in a hostel. or a cave.

zdt

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5830

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

I blame 2 legs for my urtinthis morning evening or wheneversmiley - run

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5831

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Think I' m gonna stay drunk for the weekend OK?smiley - cheers

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5832

zendevil

If in doubt....er, yeah, stay drunk.smiley - ok

zdt

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5833

JohnnyK - I am the 2%

I blame 2Legs for early morning television...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5834

That's why we have YouTube and BitTorrent.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5835

JohnnyK - I am the 2%

...no I don't (well BitTorrent anyway...)...for which I blame 2Legs for...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5836

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

I don't have a leg to stand on, all 2Legs' fault.
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5837

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for bittorent, bitcommet and utorrent, and the like, and for a couple of days and 40 GB of my harddrive disappearing smiley - erm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5838

I blame 2legs for the above and the incredible slowness uTorrent inflicts on my browsing.

And for it being a really nice day outside but not knowing anyone to go out there and use it with.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5839

JohnnyK - I am the 2%

I blame 2Legs for cunning bribery to motivate me to complete an OU course...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5840

JohnnyK - I am the 2%

I also blame 2Legs for the ample assests involved in said bribery smiley - winkeye...

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more