A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5761

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for his pointless refusal to buy a new chair for in the studeo, and my resulting backache/bachache smiley - wahsmiley - erm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5762

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I blame 2legs for the outbreak of backache, especially the backache that will wake me on the morrow as a result of my slouching tonight.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5763

A Super Furry Animal

I, too, blame 2legs for backache. And all other kinds of ache, including some that haven't been invented yet.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5764

I blame 2legs for bachache and chopenache

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5765

zendevil

I blame 2legs for my backache also. Plus le viking has a poorly shoulder & a poorly ball, which is undoubtedly 2 legs fault. I am certain the two ailments are connected. Mauvais technique 2legs.

zdt

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5766

JohnnyK - I am the 2%

I blame 2Legs for Gall Stones...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5767

I blame 2legs for toetesticulitis armscrotalitis, thumbfingerposteriorula and housemaids knee smiley - erm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5768

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

2legs, are you trying to get back at me for saying you usually make sense on the phone, by confusing me with the disappearing/reappearing post? I blame you for what now appears to be a cache problemsmiley - tongueout

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5769

smiley - rofl Moi? make sense? smiley - biggrin I think some peple have been having problems with pages refreshing; It seems to be alright on my PC, but I noticed a conversation in Ask I think about it smiley - erm Must be my fault though smiley - winkeye I blame 2legs for my back smiley - bruised

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5770

Tabitca

I blame 2legs for hot wetsmiley - coffee

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5771

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for cold, dry smiley - coffee

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5772

eloisa

I blame 2legs for peanut butter kitkats. Also for people who come in while I am attempting to eat such.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5773

Tabitca

I blame 2legs tor the lovely smell of chilli from the slow cookersmiley - drool

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5774

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

I blame 2Legs for the inevitable data corruption which results from the overuse of floppy disks, and for the fact that the crappy little floppy disk still plays a regular part in my daily life for a number of idiotic reasons, all of which are also 2Legs' fault.

smiley - grrvp

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5775

I blame 2legs for the boxes of floppy discs in my loft which are probably corrupt from heat/cold/humidity/overuse over a decade or so, and which I probably oughta throw out as they probably won't even work on a modern OS smiley - erm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5776

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

I blame 2legs for everything that's happened to Jason Bourne.
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5777

I blame 2legs for modern Dub groups having spent far too much time listening to dance music and hip hop and not enough time getting down to the routes

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5778

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

And their roots...

I've not heard any good dub in YEARS. Not that I've been listening but used to be a festy fave of me mums so listened to plenty as a kid smiley - smiley

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5779

I've only gotten into it in the last year or two smiley - weirdsmiley - erm Saw a CD for sale from some contempory London based Dub group so thought I'd give it a go as it was pretty cheap and who knows, em being from London it mighten not be totally impossible for me to ever manage to see them at a gig smiley - bigeyessmiley - weirdsmiley - erm Mind, I do have a new King Tubby CD on its way too soon so a bit more of the traditional Dub to liven up the driver units on the HiFi smiley - evilgrinsmiley - boing

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5780

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

Ooh! get the bass buzzin smiley - winkeye

... nothing like feeling your lungs moving in time with the music smiley - biggrin It feels so gooooood...

I would love to try some nice dub bass with some heavy metal... I've just got to be able to play!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more