A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5701

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs that I forgot the 0.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5702

JohnnyK - I am the 2%

I blame 2Legs for ATMs...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5703

Tabitca

I blame 2legs for facebook

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5704

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I blame 2legs for the collection of small flies that are currently flying around this room, my inability to bosh said flies out of the window with The Guardian's travel section, my land line not working, the hot water having been off since last Saturday, Lonnie Donegan's son (Donegan. Yep, Donegan Donegan. Nice chap, not very reliable though), cold showers, skintness, the tragic disappearance of A Bit Of Fry And Laurie from the public's conciousness, half hour news broadcasts being dominated by two important but limited stories, the shock of the lump from the milk in the tea, contested rep positions, Virgin being under the impression that they have given me an email address to sign in with, Calista Flockhart, nobody putting any of last night's Stephen Fry stuff on the torrent site yet, my rapidly diminishing free hard disc space, Spain, smelly socks, spilt Old Rosie, Old Rosie stains, MacDonalds dumps, Noel Edmonds, dodgy intonation, the lack of a little screwdriver to fix the dodgy intonation, slappers' thumb and the inevitability of me watching The Eggs Factor tonight.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5705

Tabitca

I blame 2legs for all roymondo's problems..fix em 2legssmiley - ok

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5706

JohnnyK - I am the 2%

I blame 2Legs for Roymondos poor taste in TV viewing smiley - winkeye

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5707

JohnnyK - I am the 2%

...and for missing "'"s smiley - laugh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5708

Come to think of it, I blame 2legs for Facebook too, especially all those bleedin' apps that people keep signing up for!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5709

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for Old Rosey, young Patricha, ancient bishop and the druids toenail clippings.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5710

Tabitca

I blame 2legs for baguettes

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5711

JohnnyK - I am the 2%

I blame 2Legs for laundry...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5712

I blame 2legs for the washing machine still being a tad temperamental.

I also blame 2legs for my sudden need for a second monitor (video from PC on telly, footie scores on second monitor, normal computer stuff on main monitor).

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5713

I blame 2legs for scorpions who steal peoples vests.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5714

Tabitca

I blame 2legs for backlog I can't be bothered to read

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5715

JohnnyK - I am the 2%

I blame 2Legs for missing socks

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5716

I blame 2legs for my inability to listen to The Score (for Sunderland) and Margate's match commentary at the same time.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5717

Actually, I think I'll give the Margate commentary a miss. Rivetting it isn't.

http://stream.margate-fc.com/

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5718

Tabitca

no it's not very riveting at all...for which I blame 2legs.I also blame him for inconsistency

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5719

I blame 2legs for pastry and pastys

Blame 2legs here:

Post 5720

JohnnyK - I am the 2%

What inconsistency tabs?

I blame 2Legs for having to wash some of my brothers black items to make up a load...

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more