A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Random Thoughts

Post 101

Sir Reginald Armageddon KwikSave. Lord Mayor of Berkhampstead

If they did it was probably a Mexican Hairless.smiley - cool

Random Thoughts

Post 102

Sir Reginald Armageddon KwikSave. Lord Mayor of Berkhampstead

If they did it was probably a Mexican Hairless.

Random Thoughts

Post 103

deafgerman

when did the amazing Douglas Adams die?
smiley - wah

Random Thoughts

Post 104

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

Too soon.

Random Thoughts

Post 105

zaphob, the smallest of your problems

The Assassin's Guild
Wht do you think of them?smiley - huh

I think I'll hop of for abit and get somesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale--------------------smiley - cheers...................................................................................................................smiley - magic

Random Thoughts

Post 106

Gem - leave a message and I'll get back to you!!

Why do you always start with good intentions, have a cup of coffee or tea, then forget the whole plan and sit and watch TV or play the computer?

Why do frogs always look surprised? smiley - boing

Why does the orange Tango man always smile (I've got on on top of my TV!)?smiley - smiley

Why, when downloading music, does it never save the files in one place but all over the show so you spend hours trying to find your favourite song because you can't remember where you downloaded it from?smiley - wah

Random Thoughts

Post 107

Gem - leave a message and I'll get back to you!!

Douglas Adams died suddenly on 11th May 2001 in Santa Barbara California.smiley - wah

Do you think he could answer that question about Life the Universe and Everything now?

Random Thoughts

Post 108

The Groob

It's reaching that time of year when an important decision has to be made: do I wear a coat or not?

Random Thoughts

Post 109

tropnevad

Why are bald men more sexy? smiley - erm

Random Thoughts

Post 110

Edddie - now with a name 516% longer!

Well, everyone looks for a partner that has all lookouts of his gender. Because of that, big breast is very popular with men, and broad shoulders with women. And so is it with baldness - there are nearly no bald women, as there are nearly no men with breast.
Did that answer your question?smiley - biggrin

Random Thoughts

Post 111

Smilepeople

Lotsa men hav breasts! LoLsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Random Thoughts

Post 112

The Groob

I realised something odd last night in bed. Well, it could be something odd or maybe a reflection that I haven't seen any news stories...

Before he was married Prince Andrew was linked with loads of young preety ladies. Since his divorce you never hear rumours linking him with anybody. Odd, eh?

Random Thoughts

Post 113

electricCrake

"The little black box thingy" is a Flight Data Recorder (FDR) and is generally painted a bright orange colour for visibility. If we were to make the entire aeroplane in the same structure of a FDR, the aeroplane would be too heavy to fly.

Random Thoughts

Post 114

A Super Furry Animal

Is that a "post 21"?

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Removed

Post 115

U2088718

This post has been removed.

Random Thoughts

Post 116

Baconlefeets

I wana see him! With his neck pointing....

Removed

Post 117

U2088718

Random Thoughts

Post 118

Fizzymouse- no place like home

Does anyone think Wolfie is misunderstood......

maybe his typing just doesn't reflect his good humour enough smiley - huh

Removed

Post 119

U2088718

Random Thoughts

Post 120

Baconlefeets

Ugg.

Key: Complain about this post