A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What attracts you?

Post 301

Xanatic

A shark with a toupee, now that would be interesting.

What attracts you?

Post 302

'doing the Albert'

'interesting' smiley - erm in which sense of the word? smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrinsmiley - run

What attracts you?

Post 303

Clelba

the interesting one smiley - erm
^. .^
= ' =
Guru
CommunityArtist

What attracts you?

Post 304

'doing the Albert'

*revives the conversation
*realises he has forgotten what the conversation was about so can't post anything meaningful nor whitty

What attracts you?

Post 305

Serephina

It was me asking everyone what attracts them to a person smiley - smiley

What attracts you?

Post 306

'doing the Albert'

Ahhh, I see, that would indeed make sense. So who was being attracted by teh sharks?

Feramones are quite good for attracting me.
Nice scent, good aftershave/perfume, is good...
Smell is very important I think.

What attracts you?

Post 307

Serephina

I don't know I only started the thread smiley - laugh

What attracts you?

Post 308

creachy

did i say Gucci Rush?

i looooooooooove Gucci Rushsmiley - loveblush

What attracts you?

Post 309

'doing the Albert'

A perfume/scent? The name does not ring a bell, but if you let me have a sniff, I will tell you what I think of it.

What attracts you?

Post 310

winnoch2 - Impostair Syndromair Extraordinaire

Sense of humour, sense of humour, oh.. and last but not least- sense of humoursmiley - tongueout

I must admit i always used to assume that i had a pretty typical male attitude to the opposite sex. Physical attraction was the most important thing. But i have since realised that what *really* turns me on, literally, is when a woman is on the same humour wavelength as me. Almost everything else fades into insigificance if our humour 'clicks'.

Unfortunately, i have only met a few women who make me laugh/i make them laugh (i mean *really* laugh, not just the odd chuckle) and almost all of them have been married/have partner smiley - sadfacesmiley - crysmiley - wahsmiley - cross

Oh well, at least i'm not as shallow as i once though i wassmiley - erm

What attracts you?

Post 311

creachy

it is indeed a perfume. also comes in skin lotionsmiley - bigeyes

i've just had a picture of the last girl i saw who was wearing itsmiley - drool does me everytime, i can smell it from accross a crowded dancefloor.

'I smiley - bleeping loves it!'

What attracts you?

Post 312

Methos (one half of the HHH Management)

Appart from the usual stuff like the eyes and the shoulders... - did anyone mention hands? Men with beautiful, slender hands. smiley - loveblush

Add a sense of humour as dark as my on to the mix and smiley - drool

Methos smiley - peacedove

What attracts you?

Post 313

creachy

i think Mort mentioned hands right at the beginningsmiley - ok

What attracts you?

Post 314

Baconlefeets

I've always liked short mensmiley - erm and they hae to have a nice smile, easy going and make me laugh

What attracts you?

Post 315

Northern Boy (lost somewhere in the great rhubarb triangle) <master of Freudian typos> Man or Badger?

ok i think i may be a bit on my own here (for a bloke anyway! smiley - laugh) but i never even look at how attractive someone is. i'm attracted to people who come across as confisent and funny and i have to say i do like nice eyes. that being said i do also find shy people attractive (i suppose it may be the mystery of what they are really like)

Bah! talk about contradictory, it may explain why i'm single if i don't even know what i like! smiley - biggrin

What attracts you?

Post 316

Emsley Thomas

Pretty eyes. No colour or shape in particular but I am utterly incapable of resisiting pretty eyessmiley - smiley

What attracts you?

Post 317

'doing the Albert'

Methos, are you a 'he' or a 'she',? I hate to ask, but I'd always pressumed you a man, which, of course you may well justifibly be, ignore me if you like.... smiley - ermsmiley - drunk What a loverly night in the pub, good music, good drink, nice company smiley - erm I think the 'voice', or way a person speaks is also a big* attractant, and there were a couple of people in the pub tonight, who's voices alone, were quite inducing.... smiley - loveblush

What attracts you?

Post 318

Agapanthus

What attracts me? My fiancé.

What attracts you?

Post 319

Methos (one half of the HHH Management)

I'm female, but since I named myself after a male tv character I can see where you got confused. And now, you've got me confused, so I checked on your space and found that you're male which I kind of suspected. smiley - smiley

A nice voice is great, too, but not that important to me.

Methos smiley - peacedove

What attracts you?

Post 320

Tomboygirl

Creachy, What about Gucci Rush 2? I wear that, do you think that would attract men? Don't know why I'm asking actually as I've already got a man but was just wondering!

Key: Complain about this post