Calvinball!

Post 121

sunny

* leans on a tree, wearing a smiley - cool sombrero *

Calvinball!

Post 122

Maria d J Gutierrez

DORK! Dork!

[Involking the seldom used "Infeild Dork Rule" Maria runs in from the bushes and smacks Sunny upside the head, knocking her sombrero off]

I hereby claim all the points!

Calvinball!

Post 123

Maria d J Gutierrez

On a related topic, I just saw two, count 'em TWO, original Bill Watterson sketches of Calvin and Hobbes for sale. Yep, you read right. ORIGINAL SKETCHES BY BILL WATTERSON FOR SALE. The smaller was about 8.5 x 11 inches and the larger was about 12 x 9 inches. How much you ask? Well, the larger one (and remember this is a sketch and it's in colored marker, not a watercolor or an oil painting) was 25,000 dollars. The smaller one was less expensive, only 15,000 dollars. Being as reclusive as J.D.Salinger is paying off.

Calvinball!

Post 124

rangerjustice (formerly warrior ranger)

*grabs the smiley - tennisball, shoots a basket into the sombrero, regaining all points and earning an extra timeout!*

Calvinball!

Post 125

Maria d J Gutierrez

ALLEY OOP, WHOOP, WHOOP!smiley - run

[Maria executes a perfect Allieooop by tackling Warrior Ranger and in doing so, reclaims all the points and simultaniously puts Warrior Ranger in the time out box with one zillion negative points.]

Calvinball!

Post 126

She of the Frogs

Yes, yes, i have returned......*no need for a fanfare* smiley - biggrin

*attacks the smiley - tennisball with a supercharged croquet mallet, and watches it fly over the sombrero into a foxhole*

*Comment on Original Sketches* really? Wow..... Bill Watterson was always so against anything marketing, it's kind of surprising that those are even going up for sale.....maybe he wants to be kind to us desperate Calvin and Hobbes fans. Go Bill! Gottta love the genius.

*complements Maria on her Allieooop*

Calvinball!

Post 127

Maria d J Gutierrez

[Maria grabs the sombrero off the ground and flings it into the air]

Ole! Ole!

Long live the Queen! Hail to the Mole Men!

[Maria grabs the ball from the fox hole and scores a double tri]

La, la, la! smiley - tongueout

[As she runs past, Maria tosses a note to She of the Frogs explaining that the sketches she saw for sale appeared to be gifts from Bill W. to individuals, maybe even friends.]

Calvinball!

Post 128

Bebel Matman Owlatron's Thundercat Tshirt Dude

(Right then, you buggers, seeing as I just get sent off every time I come on for some minor infraction of the 1963 thigh-jostler amendments or something...)

*Returns from week-long break, leading long line of teenage cheerleaders*

Ready, girls? 1...2...3.....

smiley - rainbowsmiley - starsmiley - discosmiley - divasmiley - coolsmiley - divasmiley - starsmiley - rainbow

*Much pompom waving and knicker showing*

Calvinball!

Post 129

*runs towards the opposite end of the field to avoid being trampled by the cheerleaders, pulls on a helmet just in case*

Calvinball!

Post 130

She of the Frogs

Gaah! runs from the disguised super-powers of the super-perky army of cheerleaders!

*wacks the red croquet ball in some random direction*

Calvinball!

Post 131

Well, the croquet took care of THAT super perky cheerleader...

*big evil grin*

Calvinball!

Post 132

She of the Frogs

Woot! Yay for me!

*Goes after the smiley - tennisball swinging croquet mallet madly over head*

Calvinball!

Post 133

*grabs a baseball bat and proceeds to fence with She of the Frogs*

Nice shot on that cheerleader, by the way!

Calvinball!

Post 134

She of the Frogs

Thanks! Go Fencing!

*gets cornered and pushed up against a large tree, starts climbing as I know i cannot fence well*

smiley - tennisball

Hey! who hit that??!?! (falls out of tree) smiley - erm

Calvinball!

Post 135

D@mn glad I put on that helmet!

*picks She of the Frogs up, dusts her off. Then uses cell phone to order up padding for beneath all the trees, since folks keep falling out of them!*

Calvinball!

Post 136

She of the Frogs

Thanks for the dusting and picking up.

*runs at the sombrero with smiley - tennisball in hand*

Go Sombrero!

Calvinball!

Post 137

sunny

smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - ufo

Calvinball!

Post 138

egon

*thwocks the sprocket*

Calvinball!

Post 139

Sprocket thwocking... is that legal on a public site?

*mounts her trusty polo pony and takes off at full gallop*

Calvinball!

Post 140

She of the Frogs

anything goes in Calvinball, so long as you don't play the exact same way twice.......

*Goes running after the amazing levitating flag*

smiley - run..............

smiley - tennisball

There it is again! Get that ball! use the spaceship if you have to!

Key: Complain about this post