A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Calvinball!

Post 141

rangerjustice (formerly warrior ranger)

*rides by on her polo pony, and spears the smiley - tennisball out of midair on the end of a giant swizzle stick*

GOAL!

Calvinball!

Post 142

She of the Frogs

Yay! Go Swizzle Stick!

*does victory dance*

smiley - biggrin

Calvinball!

Post 143

egon

*rides unicycle unsteadily onto the field of play and swipes at smiley - tennisball with a french loaf.*

Calvinball!

Post 144

She of the Frogs

Ohhhh........ bread.......

*proceeds to tackle Egon to the ground and aforementioned french loaf,and runs off nibbling*

mmmm.......... always did love bread. Sorry Egon!

*finds a smiley - cappuccino on the field, proceeds to wash french bread down* smiley - biggrin

*hands Egon a random smiley - racket1*

Calvinball!

Post 145

Maria d J Gutierrez

French bread and coffee! I haven't had french bread and coffee in like, forever!

[Maria drops her ping pong paddle and runs off to find french bread and coffee]

Calvinball!

Post 146

Ballynac

Ballynac comes on as a substitute, uses the break in play as an opportunity to grab the ball and smiley - run to 14th base, touching twelfty tenth base with his nose on the way and thus scoring a double over touchdown home run. smiley - magic

The crowd goes wild!

Calvinball!

Post 147

Maria d J Gutierrez

Wow.

[Maria, who caught sight of that magnificent play in her periferal vision, stops to stand and be amazed.]

A twelfty tenth base touchdown! Wow.

[Maria remembers the french bread and coffee and promptly forgets the Ballynac and 14th base and runs off.]

Calvinball!

Post 148

Peckish

Three legged umpire blows 3/4 time on tuba..."let's go to oranges"

Calvinball!

Post 149

Acid Override - The Forum A1146917

Acid Takes advantage of the fact that there is no 3/4 time break when its raining takes the paradigm bat and runs for the 4th base

Calvinball!

Post 150

smiley - musicalnote I'm singing in the rain...smiley - musicalnote

*ducks and runs for cover as crowd pelts her with smiley - tomato for her awful singing*

Calvinball!

Post 151

Ukkeli, Keeper of Article Free English

Acid gets too excited and forgets that paradigm bat can not be used when it rains, this results in "instat freeze" penalty.

Ukkeli grabs ball and starts hopping in opposite direction (backwards for tripple points) to super secret spare home base.

Calvinball!

Post 152

Sings the "very sorry song" to remove the instant freeze penalty. Is then sent to catch the 18th base which seems to have run off into the forest.

Calvinball!

Post 153

Acid, 18th bases are vulnerable to the Belly Tickle Torture. When you find it, flip it over and give it a good bellyrub, and it will return to its designated spot. Wherever that might be!

Calvinball!

Post 154

Ballynac

With the sleek movements of a jungle cat and dressed in a red suit so that he is camouflaged among the tomatoes, Ballynac steals third and rounds to fourth where by standing on his head he gains 29 points!

I rule this game! smiley - applause

Calvinball!

Post 155

*decides to see if her polo smiley - pony will double as a water polo smiley - pony.*

*sadly, the smiley - pony refuses, and she winds up in the pool alone!*

Does anybody have a canoe handy???

Calvinball!

Post 156

She of the Frogs

The Pool? That reminds me!

*Grabs flag of annoying opposites and dips it into the pool, thereby inverting the water out into the air above it*

Neat trick eh?

smiley - biggrin *Proceeds to place ghost players on tenth, twenty-fourth, and and 6 and a half bases, and goes running with the smiley - tennisball to score on the sombrero....*

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!! and remember, it's still Q to love until someone finds the activate score flag! smiley - aliensmile

Calvinball!

Post 157

Neat trick, indeed! Won't be needing that canoe after all!

What color is the activate score flag??? smiley - huh

Calvinball!

Post 158

egon

I think it's lumionous hooloovoo

Calvinball!

Post 159

Upon finding the 18th base (cleverly disguised as a llama) Acid procedes to use the Belly tickle method.

This causes the base to implode costing acid 12pts - damn you and your machievellian advice!

In a desperate attempt to gain points Acid dives into (The now floating) body of water and swims to the top to gain Big billys circus award.

Calvinball!

Post 160

*chuckles evilly smiley - devil*

I knew Acid would be fool enough to listen to me... smiley - laugh

Well of course the flag would be lumionous hooloovoo... how silly of me not to realize it! smiley - doh

*calls for a sub, to make use of the periscope*

Key: Complain about this post