A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Online Calvinball

Post 81

egon

*pulls out an AK47, shoots the revolver out of WR's hands, then spins the AK47 round his finger in a way most people can't.*

Online Calvinball

Post 82

rangerjustice (formerly warrior ranger)

smiley - yikes

smiley - run

*from a safe distance, using a megaphone, reminds Egon she sent him a smiley - stiffdrink and a smiley - nurse

smiley - run

Online Calvinball

Post 83

egon

*remembers the smiley - nurse*

*nods with a serene smile*

*Hey, WR, you wanna be on my team? We are stil 1-0 up, after all.

Online Calvinball

Post 84

*goes over to the rock where she hid the puck earlier, grabs it, and passes it neatly to Egon*

Online Calvinball

Post 85

egon

Right, our shillingback seems to have gone AWOL, so if you have no objection, I'll go long and you can pitch the puck to me. Sound OK?

"pitch the puck"- I'm sure that could be misinterpreted but, hey...

Online Calvinball

Post 86

Sounds to me as though you've pitched the puck enough this evening, but I'll let that one go...

Take off running, puck's on the way!

Online Calvinball

Post 87

egon

*goes long, wearing his newly acquire HooToo SPring-dribblers Calvinball jersey, embalzoned with "EGON 69" smiley - winkeye*

Online Calvinball

Post 88

Pass complete, and the crowd goes wild!

Online Calvinball

Post 89

egon

Heads on into the quogglesection with the puck, digging a little hole and burying it to earn the second point of the game! And the HooToo Springdribblers now lead by two squiblets to nowt, score by Egon with an assistant by Warrior Ranger. And the crowds are going wild here in the BBC CAlvindome!

Online Calvinball

Post 90

*high fives Egon, does a celebratory Russian Tigger Jig*

Online Calvinball

Post 91

egon

*continues the Russian Tigger jig around the entire quogglesection, and cracks opena six pack to celebrate the 2-0 lead*

Online Calvinball

Post 92

smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale

smiley - boing

smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale

Online Calvinball

Post 93

egon

smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - boingsmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - rainbowsmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - geeksmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - dogsmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - boingsmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale

Online Calvinball

Post 94

Well, mate, this Calvinball smiley - wizard needs to call it a night. You better summon up that sub of yours! Great game so far!!!

smiley - rainbowsmiley - geeksmiley - dog
smiley - cheerssmiley - boingsmiley - cheers

Online Calvinball

Post 95

egon

tood pipski old shillingback, you.

Online Calvinball

Post 96

Jordan

[Ends game with a startling example of philosophical triumph, having decided that not only did the egg come first, but that Adam would have a navel, the Ultimate Question has nothing to do with cheese and that, somewhat obviously, smiley - choc holds the key to ruling the world.]

Well, that was refreshing! Though my head hurts a tad... smiley - headhurts Oh well, that's what you get if you stand in the Philosophical Zone... smiley - smiley So how was the game?

- Jordan

Online Calvinball

Post 97

anhaga

bloody thong. I'm glad I shaved before I put it on.smiley - steam

Online Calvinball

Post 98

*prays to her patron, Lord Newcastle, God of smiley - ale, who restores the game with the score of 2-0.*

All Hail Lord Newcastle!

smiley - cheerssmiley - boingsmiley - cheers

Online Calvinball

Post 99

egon

*joins the pre-resumption prayer session.*

Online Calvinball

Post 100

Egon, mate, what next? Shall we try bowling for potted plants, or the uphill luge attack?

smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post