A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 7301

Spynxxx

ACTION!!! You've got to stay on it, none of this " maybe next week" crap! I don't mean to sound harsh, but if you don't show a girl/woman that you're REALLY interested, they'll just move on. Have the plans laid before you ask, as this will project a feeling of confidence. And have a "PLAN B" in line as well. That way, even if they already have prior commitments you're prepared. Trust me, a girl loves to be persued.smiley - ok

Post 7302

Serephina

If you do it in an endearing way n dont stalk us yes smiley - laugh

Developments last night smiley - bigeyes

went out for a few drinks n a dance with my friend..smiley - drunk she got 5 smiley - smooches n i got 2 smiley - biggrin one guy took my number too and is gonna call me to go out sometime but i dont know if i'll go if he does . He seemed ok, but im not really sure what im up for at the moment yet..smiley - erm was a damn good night though..just a shame we had to be home before 12 for our babysitters`! smiley - wah

Ive been promised a smiley - smooch at the meet next saturday too smiley - winkeye

Post 7303

Ged42

smiley - blushsmiley - smooch for Serephina

Xan: I would concentrate on say 1 or 2 girls, going for loads of them would probably (as you suspected) make you look desperate. Also if you go for too many girls, you're more likely to run into the problem of getting 2 girls that like you at the same time. Which would mean choosing between them, leading to all sorts of problems.

As for the persuing thing, I've found there is a fine line between persuing and stalking, the line can vary from girl to girl, as well as can depend on what kind of guy you are. Creating a mine field of problems.

Post 7304

Serephina

You dont get out of it that easily young man smiley - winkeye a deals a deal;.. smiley - tongueout

I would say talk to as any people as you can..just friendly like to get practice in chatting to people n soarking up conversation with strangers. youll then be more confident n friendly, and people are drawn to someone like that anyway! then youre bound to meet someone you like along the way too! dont just jump in for a pull..get to know people..

As for the persuing/stalking line..it is a fine one yes.. id say see how youre reacted to.. and dont overstay in a conversation, just say hi n see if they stop to talk..etc

Post 7305

Spynxxx

smiley - yikesStalking! I think there's been a misunderstanding. What I meant is that when trying to get a date, you musn't leave great gaps between comunications. If a girl shows intrest but is not available for a date at the time, don't put off calling for days on end.

Hope that clears the air. I certainly wouldn't condone ANY behavier that is intrusive or uncomfortable.smiley - smiley

Post 7306

You can call me TC

That was probably the performance of the Messiah that Gnomon sang in, Xan.

You should have listened to him then you'd have known in advance!!

F54784?thread=535800

Post 7307

Xanatic

Ach, I should have remembered that. Now I'll have to see if I can get him talked into coming down with the choir to Cork. It's for a good cause after all.

Post 7308

Serephina

So..anyone have any gossip?

I'm bored smiley - tongueout

Post 7309

Ged42

You already know mine, smiley - whistle so i can't help smiley - sorry

Post 7310

Serephina

Do I? I don't recall being told any gossip smiley - bigeyes

Post 7311

Number Six

Am I missing something here???

Things have gone very quiet for me as I got a bang on the head just before Christmas and haven't really been out since. Although I read in my New Year Stars that, as a Sagittarius, Saturn has finally moved out of my sign after 10 years. Seemingly, this will make my relationships a lot more fun and light-hearted and less heavy and serious. To which I say, about bleedin' time!

Although I don't really believe in astrology, so...

smiley - mod

Post 7312

Xanatic

Spynxxx: I didn't expect you to mean physically pursue, but what do you mean? Ask them again and again? The thing is, if I ask a girl out, they seem to try and avoid me afterwards. I don't really understand why. But you don't feel like asking a girl out a second time, if they act like that. And you might not really get the chance either.

Post 7313

Xanatic

Well, I was at another sangria party saturday. The Czech girl wasn't there like I thought she would be. There were other girls, but I think I just managed to annoy them.

I called up the Czech girl monday. Last time I thought she might not understand that what I wanted was a date, not just to meet up. Now I think she does, she just doesn't want to. She was talking about "going out together with friends" and such. Why doesn't she like the idea of being alone with me? I thought I did a really good expression at that party. I know she is probably well out of my league, but she asked for my phone number. I guess it really was just so she could ask me more about that mideaval society dinner.

I also went to volleyball yesterday. That is one place I thought I might have a chance, as there are so many women there. A new guy has started, who is taller than me smiley - sadface Being tall is all I have dammit. And he is also not skinny like me, he is fit and what I think girls would consider good-looking. Dammit.

Post 7314

BobTheFarmer

Hmmm.
Nearly every girl Ive pulled in the past two years I've pulled on the dancefloor. Not just that but I love dancing.

However, I've managed to f*ck up my foot resulting in a metal plate in my foot and Im on crutches for 3 months.

I cant DANCE!!!
Therefore I cant pull on the dancefloor, my speciality

Im gonna have to try and work out some sympathy routine based on my crutches and my tempoary crippledness.

Bollox!

Post 7315

Ged42

I've found Hootoo meets are quite good places to meet women. smiley - winkeye

Post 7316

Mu Beta

Yes. We've heard. smiley - tongueout

B

Post 7317

Serephina

'kicks B in the kneecaps' smiley - tongueout

Post 7318

Xanatic

The meets only come twice a year, and all the girls there knows how desperate I am.

Post 7319

IctoanAWEWawi

can't quite work out whether you're saying that as a bad thing or a good thing Xan?

p.s. anyone else getting into 'bah humbug' mood for a week on monday?

Post 7320

Serephina

Definately! It wouldve been mine n th evil exes anniversary so im more bah humbug than usual!

Key: Complain about this post