A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

I Have Been Driven To Maddness!!

Post 81

Alien

I must object. I'm convinced the answer is Thursday.

Post 82

Pheroneous

Overuled, dear alien. Thursdays never follow mondays up here. It can only be thrusday in an earthly paradise known as Gloucester. Drive on.

Post 83

Munchkin

Ah Thursday, the day named after the great god Thur, God of Lispers everywhere.

Post 84

Alien

I never said Thursdays would follow Mondays... I see no connection between those two at all...

Post 85

Pheroneous

I spoke to an alien from Gloucester
But my my diurnal rambling has foxed her
So what can I do
but give her a clue
when I take her for a spin in my boxster

for when truly driven to madness, days of the week matter not, and their order is negotiable. And if her thinks she is a him it cannot be, for the sake of a rhyme.

Post 86

Alien

Days of the week? Who said anything about those?

Post 87

Afgncaap5

Well, you just did.

Post 88

Princess of the universe (formely known as v)

no you didn't. He did. But he's a she, and she's an it so where does that leave me?

Post 89

Pheroneous

well i'm sorry dear alien, but I wrongly assumed you must have been on same induction course as I (course 3a section 11 Temporal measurement on earth) However have been racking both brains for alternate meanings for Thursday. I know Happy Mondays, Ruby Tuesday.... Please enlighten.

Post 90

Alien

All I said was that the answer is Thursday - isn't it?? I wonder what all the fuzz is about... *goes to search these mysterious mondays thursdays were supposed to follow*

Post 91

Pheroneous

Alien, you win, you've driven me mad!

*burbles quietly to self in corner, slowly curling into foetus position*

Post 92

*Runs in holding a sheet of paper*

I found it!! I found it!!! I found out why ondays follow thursdays, but sometimes thursdays follow mondays. It is all because of a freak anomaily caused in the weather, This in turn is caused by a butterfly flapping its wings in the quantuam flux. Why the quantuam flux is there I don't know. I think someone accidently brought it with them to madness ....

Post 93

Pheroneous

Oh was v, was v, thanks, your honoured high ness (are you related to madd ness by the way?) I thought i'd....you've saved me. Please explain to dear alien, in words of one syllable...she just doesnt understand and...its driving me mad

Post 94

(Actually yes. Its my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great it. (no gender) )

on sylable huh??
It is cra ziee.

Post 95

some bloke who tried to think of a short, catchy, pithy name and spent five sleepless nights trying but couldn't think of one

Green with blue spots!!!

Post 96

Thats good. Thats very good. How in the world did you come up with that?? (5 sleepless nights, If I may sugest?)

Post 97

Mac (Keeper of indecision)

Just kill me.
Yeah,Just kill him.

Post 98

Researcher 140051

I'm dead and I've gone to Hell. You can come and visit me, if you'd like to visit Hell, that is. just click my name.

Post 99

Buff

Toasty Fries! Toasty Fries! Toasty Fries With Leprosey! WEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahhahah.....

Post 100

Munchkin

Oi do you mind!! I have spent many years at university and quite a bit of my parents money to be qualified to say "Do you want fries with that?" I'll have none of you amateurs getting in the way!

Key: Complain about this post