A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

I Have Been Driven To Maddness!!

Post 101

Pheroneous

I speak as a parent. I speak as one who has been driven to madness by your amazing facility to turn my hard won money into beer and other chemicals with a speed unequalled in any other form of human endeavour. I sob quietly as one who pays telephone bills of astronomical proportions whilst never receiving a call from anyone except the grateful BT researcher. I wrestle quietly in my straitjacket as one who dared just once to open the door to your room, a room that had, within living memory, a floor. I gibber nonsense to myself as one astonished at how those glowing A levels plus three years spent almost entirely, you tell me, in the library have resulted in this inability to comprehend any request that doesn't end in the words 'meal-deal'.

Post 102

Buff

Well fine then, in that case all I have to say is...

Paper or plastic? Excuse me sir, please shut off your engine while pumping fuel. Do you have ID? No Maam, I don't know how much that costs, I'll have to do a price check. Yes, I see that you have a gun, do you want the cash in a paper bag or a plastic one? Have a nice day.

And also...

THE GENERIC BRAND HAS FOUR EXTRA PUFFS, I COUNTED THEM!!!! WEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Post 103

Mac (Keeper of indecision)

may I say BJHEWGUSABVGAU\?
and when he's done saying that can I say EBEBEBEBEBBEBBEBEBILBLIILILILLHL!!!!!!/?
I take my straight jacket in a size 50 gazillion.
Me too.

Post 104

Buff

They won't let me have a straitjacket anymore. Not after...Well, I don't want to talk about it.

Post 105

Princess of the universe (formely known as v)

I hads a straight jacket once. and it was fun i couldn't move. moving drives me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once they locked me in a little rubber room. I died there they buried me . The worms crawled worms drive me crazy crazy? I was crazy once....

Post 106

some bloke who tried to think of a short, catchy, pithy name and spent five sleepless nights trying but couldn't think of one

I had a jacket once that was confused about its sexuality

Post 107

there are so many different kinds of jackets out there! I don't know id I can keep track *sigh* well I will just have to deal with my own crazy straight jacket....

*struggles, doesn't work, sighs, sits down in the corner and starts counting air molecules*

Post 108

Buff

I tried going catatonic once, but it turned out I was allergic to cats.

Post 109

some bloke who tried to think of a short, catchy, pithy name and spent five sleepless nights trying but couldn't think of one

WAIT!!!!!!! I thought it was ginandtonic!!!!!!!!!

Post 110

ginandvodka.

Post 111

ginandwarmmilk?
ginandcoldtea?
Who's mad?Me?...Sanity sucks anyway
He may be mad but I'm not...I'm misunderstood

Post 112

Buff

Can I be Mr. Understood?

Post 113

but of course!!

Post 114

Blurblemock.
wot he said.see,now its all clear.

Post 115

Are you really sure? Are you sure its not a figmant of his imagination? Why don't you see if hes sure?

Post 116

Well are you?
Of course I am-I am the smartest brick in the world,you know.

Post 117

No, you're not!!! I'm the smartest chick in the world!!!

Post 118

But you're name is" some BLOKE"....but hey-you're insane right?
And I said BRICK! Sentient lifeforms....

Removed

Post 119

This post has been removed.

Post 120

So can I!!!!!

No I can't!!!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more