*A stagecoach hurtles down the street, the driver brandishing a shotgun*

Main Street

Post 2

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

*flies overhead out of gunshot range*

Main Street

Post 3

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Cut to the coach from a different angle; a red blur is in the foreground. Focus so that the coach becomes blurred and the red blur becomes Zero, who jumps out of the view.]

Main Street

Post 4

Witty Moniker

*Sees gunfire, starts returning fire with the nano-gun*

There they are! Take that you slimey varmints!

Main Street

Post 5

Amos the Ranchhand (and Driver)

There is no map of Peta Gulch so let's not be too particular about exact locations. All the buildings and corrals are in one place, that'll do

*takes aim and fires into City Hall, completely destroying the big front window*

Main Street

Post 6

Dizzy H. Muffin

[A plasma shot from between two buildings misses the coach completely and (hopefully) hits someone who is /trying/ to hit the coach.]

Main Street

Post 7

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

/* Zeppo smiley - dog pokes his head out from behind a building, then darts away. */

Main Street

Post 8

Styx the Rat

*keys mike, carried away with excitement*

Eeeeeek! Eeeeeeeeeeek! Ant Lady having fun too?

Main Street

Post 9

*replies to Styx* Yep! I'm just covering X.

Main Street

Post 10

Yellowjello

*A rifle blazes away from the window of the General Store. It is punctuated by blasts from a shotgun*

Main Street

Post 11

Witty Moniker

*Witty aims at the General Store window and directs a stream of boiling water at the gunfire emanating from it.*

Main Street

Post 12

Butch Webjello

*The plasma shot hits LittleJoeJello who was firing from behind a waterbarrel. Slime flies in all directions.*

Butch: Dang! They got LittleJoe!

*Fires at the stagecoach as it passes.*

Main Street

Post 13

*this being a small town, the coach is very soon at the other side of it*

Whoa Bonnie, Whoa Clyde! *Amos takes up the reins and maneuvers the coach backward and forward until it is at a slight angle but still facing away from town. Then he reaches under the box and pushes a big orange button*

*the boot begins to unfold, and the muzzle of a gatling gun emerges*

*Amos leaps down and throws open a door to the passenger compartment for cover*

Main Street

Post 14

Munchkin

*Munchkin takes a couple of potshots at the City Hall as they pass. Suddenly his hat flies off and he is knocked backwards into the coach with an oof*

Main Street

Post 15

The Ghost of Rebjello

*Reb appears on a horse ahead of the wagon firing with both six-shooters. A hail of lead flies around the Posse's ears*

Main Street

Post 16

*on radio* Styx! I think I hit one! Winged him, anyway.

Main Street

Post 17

*Amos wheels and throws up the shotgun, firing both barrels at the horseman*

Main Street

Post 18

Yellowjello

*The shotgun firing from the General Store stops firing abruptly as the hot water streams in the building. A moment later the rifle firing stops too. There is a long pause, then just the rifle starts up again, but at double the rate.* see http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F90857?thread=186739&skip=0&show=20

Main Street

Post 19

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

/* Seeing the coach at the far end of town, d'Elaphant begins his charge into the town. */

Heigh-ho! Away!

I hope that was the plan. I think that was the plan. I should have paid better attention.

Main Street

Post 20

Styx the Rat

*knocked out of boot when big gun came out, but still holding radio*

Oof! Munchkin hit, but we got one maybe two!

*jumps up into thoroughbrace lacings and scrambles into coach* Munchkin OK? Medicine in backpack!

Key: Complain about this post