A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D. Stadium!

STUMPED Court

Post 1241

Dizzy H. Muffin

Well at least it wasn't a watermelon.

STUMPED Court

Post 1242

Redfox

(Watches Med team)

Med Team: CLEAR! *FZAKKKK!!*

STUMPED Court

Post 1243

soeasilyamused, or sea

wow, are we still here? i thought this thread was dead.

STUMPED Court

Post 1244

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

I still live in hope

STUMPED Court

Post 1245

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Thread] I'm not dead!

[YK] Well at least it wasn't haning by a th-- [gets hit about the head by a Kamikaze Watermelon, which goes splat]

STUMPED Court

Post 1246

Zeb (Viva Something-or-Other! And the Zaphodistas!)

<...For no reason whatsoever, H.P. Lovecraft comes in and starts reciting incantations in an attemp to raise the thread...>

<...okay, that was wrong of me, and I'm sorry. I'm going to go put out my eyes with a cooking fork...>

STUMPED Court

Post 1247

soeasilyamused, or sea

smiley - laugh

STUMPED Court

Post 1248

Dizzy H. Muffin

[YK] Summon ... PHOENIX!

[[Summon]]

[Phoenix appears, revives the thread, then opens its mouth to blast the hell out of all STUMPED members]

[YK] Um, don't do that.

[Phoenix] Aww ... [explodes]

STUMPED Court

Post 1249

Garius Lupus

*Runs off to find the thread that won't die on Red Dog's page.*

STUMPED Court

Post 1250

STUMPED Court

Post 1251

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

.........it appears that Zeb is staggering around blind............

STUMPED Court

Post 1252

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

GL - the "thread-that-would-not-die" has been kidnapped by ACME Thread-Terminators and its whereabouts are not known smiley - winkeye.

I can speak from experience that killing threads off is not easy and I have a couple of very reliable and fiendishly clever operatives working on a conversation-killer device at A669846. I did intend to drop it on the Cathouse first but I may try and use it on this thread as a test one day smiley - ok

STUMPED Court

Post 1253

Dizzy H. Muffin

Mystery Science Theater presents ... THE THREAD THAT WOULDN'T DIE!

STUMPED Court

Post 1254

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

smiley - yikes Oh my God - if this thread and F65857?thread=161877 were ever to connect in some way it'd all be over. They'd be no stopping it. In a few minutes it'd take over the whole of STUMPED, h2g2 within a day, North America by the end of the week and before you know they'd be nowhere to escape from it !!!!!!!!

Best try and kill the thing now - it'd be a kindness.

*starts rigging explosives under the thread*

STUMPED Court

Post 1255

Ummmh... thanks for conveniently linking us to the other thread that you desperately want not to merge with us; makes it much easier to join forces and RULE THE WORLD!! MUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

STUMPED Court

Post 1256

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

You poor demented fool. Don't you understand - IT'S NOT THE KIND OF THING YOU CAN CONTROL ... try it and it'll control you before you know it.

I've been trying to kill a 200 post thread for two months and that was a pretty interesting one. This 1000+ post monster is the most boring I've ever seen by far - if it goes on much longer it's effects will ripple out across the whole of h2g2 boring everyones pants off.

Stop the maniacal laughing and help me with this semtex smiley - cross

STUMPED Court

Post 1257

HappyDude

*coughs*

STUMPED Court

Post 1258

soeasilyamused, or sea

red dog, have supervillains EVER been known for leaving uncontrollable forces alone? smiley - winkeye

hmmmm.... could this be a new weapon for STUMPED?

STUMPED Court

Post 1259

Iceraven(Lord of Shadows)(Muse of Vampirism)(Keeper of Things that should not be)

*blinks and wonders where his pants could have disappered off to. Quickly manifests a new set and contemplates on the fact that the only way we have of fighting the thread is the very thing that makes the thread stronger*

STUMPED Court

Post 1260

Garius Lupus

I think the Masque is done school now. Wonder if he will show up again this summer. smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post