A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D. Stadium!

STUMPED Court

Post 1201

Dizzy H. Muffin

Doing th--WHAT THE ZARK!?!? I'm only the FIFTH person to post it!? Okay, now I'll go mad.


STUMPED Court

Post 1202

Afgncaap5

Peace, YK. It's an under-advertised petition that only started a short while ago. It's not even been announced to the Zork community yet. I'm sure that when I actually get advertising set up for it that it'll be able to get lots of signatures.


STUMPED Court

Post 1203

soeasilyamused, or sea

smiley - tongueout

i knew that was going to be a mistake, but i didn't realize how big of one it would be.... *sigh*

last chance to see is good, GL? hmm. wonder if they'll have it at the library when i get back to cali.


STUMPED Court

Post 1204

Garius Lupus

It is definately worth reading, sea. I'm a green sort of person, but I hate reading depressing stuff about vanishing species. It seems too hopeless. But even though that is what this book is about, DNA's humour makes up for it. Quite a few LOL moments in that book, which I have finished, by the way. We're waiting for everyone else to finish it before we start discussing it in earnest over at the Atelier. There is a new thread for the book discussion.

*Pulls out his next book to read: Frigates. Winks at Red Dog. smiley - winkeye*


STUMPED Court

Post 1205

Afgncaap5

I read that book a few years ago, right around the time that I read "The Deeper Meaning Of Liff", another great book by Mr. Adams. Man, he's got some talent....


STUMPED Court

Post 1206

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


smiley - ok GL - the killer chapter is about Captain Lord Cochrane but don't hurry to get there smiley - winkeye.


STUMPED Court

Post 1207

Uncle Heavy [sic]

www.realultimatepower.net

quality entertainment


STUMPED Court

Post 1208

Garius Lupus

*Looks over at Red Dog*

I haven't gotten to that chapter yet, but I've already read some incredible stuff. It's told in such a matter-of-fact style, but the things that were done were amazing.

Also very informative. I never knew that one of the reasons the British seemed to win most of the battles was because they aimed low, while the French aimed high. You would have thought that the French would have rethought their strategy after a couple of years of steady losses.


STUMPED Court

Post 1209

Afgncaap5

*Reads a book*


STUMPED Court

Post 1210

Dizzy H. Muffin

[CATS] That are of sound like one whom of expound are on virtue being ninja of without is know the anything.


STUMPED Court

Post 1211

Uncle Heavy [sic]

you know what? id like it if you spoke english.

i recko you think that the guy writing it is a fool fo r not actually knowing anything about ninjas? of course he is? do you know what 'irony' means? hint: its not 'made of iron'.

the guy is haviga very witty and sophisticated laugh.


STUMPED Court

Post 1212

Dizzy H. Muffin

[CATS] I /are/ of speak English in!

[Dylan] [hanging from top of screen] Yeah! He can't help the fact that he can't speak English any better than the Toaplan translators! He's a moron!


STUMPED Court

Post 1213

Garius Lupus

UH, that site is hilarious. I especially like the "alternate ending". LOL.


STUMPED Court

Post 1214

Zeb (Viva Something-or-Other! And the Zaphodistas!)


STUMPED Court

Post 1215

Afgncaap5

KL: That statement is about as logical as the plural of everything, yet I understand it entirely.


STUMPED Court

Post 1216

Dizzy H. Muffin

[CATS] [gesturing at Zeb] This guy are sick.

[Dylan] [hanging down from ceiling] No comment, KL. He has his "lucid" moments ...


STUMPED Court

Post 1217

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

It's things like this:

The boss dog is huge. Before the boss dog can
attack, she uppercuts the boss dog's nuts so hard that the boss explodes.
Then the guitar squeals REALLY hard and explodes.

and this:

When the ninjas wailed on their guitars, the pirates started spraying
diarrhea on each other and loved it. And when they wailed harder, the
pirates sprayed harder. As the ninjas sauntered down the hill, the
pirates’ chests and butts exploded. (They died from this.)

and not to mention this:

The pirate exploded so hard that every single one of his kids he would have
had exploded and all of his grandparents exploded along with his neighbors
and people who he merely said “hello” to.

......that make me....I don't know what.....

just check out the scripts.........good god!


STUMPED Court

Post 1218

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

...

...?


STUMPED Court

Post 1219

Dizzy H. Muffin

[CATS] [pointing at Yo] This guy are sicker!


STUMPED Court

Post 1220

Afgncaap5

*Stares blankly*

KL-Just be glad I'm a person with a strong stomach, everyone....


Key: Complain about this post