A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D. Stadium!

STUMPED Court

Post 1181

Dizzy H. Muffin

[has just finished reading Dune. It is a l33t book.]


STUMPED Court

Post 1182

Afgncaap5

*KL just finished a televised documentary on Giant Squids about nine hours ago*


STUMPED Court

Post 1183

Dizzy H. Muffin

[.....]


STUMPED Court

Post 1184

Afgncaap5

BoOkMaRk


STUMPED Court

Post 1185

Iceraven(Lord of Shadows)(Muse of Vampirism)(Keeper of Things that should not be)

*Ice who has been stunned into silence by the whole incident involving the moon, finnaly speaks up*
...
...
woah...
...
*shakes his head as if to clear it and continues to play with his small super bouncy "moon-ball"*
These are soo cool you throw them and they bounce like 4 times as far as normal bouncy balls.
*Smiles as the thought of sea's little show replays in his mind*
Bounce...
bounce...
bounce...
bounce...
bounce...
bounce...


STUMPED Court

Post 1186

Afgncaap5

Is it made from rubber, as is the case with most of those things?


STUMPED Court

Post 1187

soeasilyamused, or sea

*throws gavel at iceraven and crosses arms*


STUMPED Court

Post 1188

Afgncaap5

bOoKmArK


STUMPED Court

Post 1189

Iceraven(Lord of Shadows)(Muse of Vampirism)(Keeper of Things that should not be)

Ahhh
*just barly dodges the gavel*
What?!
Can you blame me sea? smiley - winkeye

Oh and its made out of like really really hard rubber.


STUMPED Court

Post 1190

Afgncaap5

Cool. Rubber's always been an interesting thing.


STUMPED Court

Post 1191

Dizzy H. Muffin

[CATS] Rubber are cool!


STUMPED Court

Post 1192

Afgncaap5

CATS, I'm ashamed of you! That was actually an understandable sentance! The grammar was bad, yes, but it's way too understandable!


STUMPED Court

Post 1193

Redfox

<(Lost) Bookmark>


STUMPED Court

Post 1194

Garius Lupus

*Types in his order for his next book from the library. It's the sequel to "time and again". Reads the backlog on the Atelier thread and finds out they are all going to read "Last Chance to See" by DNA. Orders up that book from the library. A few minutes later, a library runner runs in with the two books. Starts reading the DNA book.*

Hmmmm. This isn't bad at all. I wasn't keen on reading it in the first place, but they convinced me over at the Atelier and I'm glad they did. DNA has an inimitable style.


STUMPED Court

Post 1195

Uncle Heavy [sic]

i currently have a really painful earlobe


STUMPED Court

Post 1196

Zeb (Viva Something-or-Other! And the Zaphodistas!)

Astral-Projection form of Zeb: Hi! I'm just here to tell you that the mission to capture Affy is ploddi-...er, MOVING along smoothly. Also, I like pork. Thank you.


STUMPED Court

Post 1197

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

then why are we sacrificing a chicken somewhere else?????? umm, I mean.....yes, that rubber does look hard....


STUMPED Court

Post 1198

Dizzy H. Muffin

[CATS] Well, short it of sentence was the! Can not I are always be of AYBglish perfect producing!


STUMPED Court

Post 1199

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


smiley - zzz


STUMPED Court

Post 1200

Afgncaap5

That's more like it, CATS. Didn't understand a single pairing of more than two words. Beautiful.

*Applauds*

Anyone feel like signing a petition to save Zork? A link's at my USer space, if you're interested.


Key: Complain about this post