A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D. Stadium!

STUMPED Court

Post 1261

soeasilyamused, or sea

yep, unis all over the country are opening their doors and releasing hordes of sleep-deprived young people upon the world.

*takes cover*

smiley - winkeye


STUMPED Court

Post 1262

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Dylan] Oh, of course! I know what to do! [runs off to work on characterization]


STUMPED Court

Post 1263

Mystrunner

*Rockets through, trailing a black powder.*

Grrr...


STUMPED Court

Post 1264

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Mr. Weight falls on Mystrunner's head.]


STUMPED Court

Post 1265

Mystrunner

*The black powder glows, flares brightly, and is suddenly gone, save for a pulsing line of light, which begins to spread in intricate patterns towards the center of the Stadium.*


STUMPED Court

Post 1266

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


*sits at the back covered in cobwebs*


STUMPED Court

Post 1267

Afgncaap5

*Minos Krylma blinks a few times at the light, before jumping to his feet*

KL-Someone stop that light!

*KL hits a few buttons on his Remote Control to activate the security devices in the Stadium*


STUMPED Court

Post 1268

Iceraven(Lord of Shadows)(Muse of Vampirism)(Keeper of Things that should not be)

hmmm...
*Ice floats into the air and his eyes drift back into dark pits. His skin cracks in various places as all of a sudden tentcles of abyssall shadowstuff burst from his body. A sea of liquid blackness flows out and clashes with the light struggling to pour past and extinguish it. A hemisphere of undulating writhing shadow spreads out from Ice to cover gradually more and more of the stadium. Where it meets the light it stops suddenly but prevents the pattern from spreading. above it all, now partilly transformed into a thing out of nightmare, Ice floats, his shadow tentecles writhing and straining in search of somthing living and warm to consume. The holes in his body leak a thick red vitae too viscous and alive to be actual blood and with every drop the living patch of abyss grows in size and power*
*His voice echos and bubble as if coming from under water* I can contain it but I can't push it back. What is it?


STUMPED Court

Post 1269

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Darth Corrigible] Whatever it is, I Have a Bad --

[Darth Brooks] Hey, we've used that Star Wars catchphrase enough times already!!

[Corrigible] Not in this thread, we haven't.

[Squall] Whatever.


STUMPED Court

Post 1270

Garius Lupus

I object, your dishonour! This is clearly contempt of court.


STUMPED Court

Post 1271

Mystrunner

*The light pulses, and grows in intensity, pushing against the darkness.*

Ah, Iceraven. We meet again...


STUMPED Court

Post 1272

Redfox

Looks like a rather not-so-great b-film.


STUMPED Court

Post 1273

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Corrigible] I second that.


STUMPED Court

Post 1274

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


smiley - popcorn *munch*


STUMPED Court

Post 1275

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

why don't we just blow him up


STUMPED Court

Post 1276

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Corrigible] What, and ruin the fun? smiley - winkeye


STUMPED Court

Post 1277

Mystrunner

You're welcome to try...


STUMPED Court

Post 1278

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)


STUMPED Court

Post 1279

Mystrunner

*Spreads out his cloak, catches the thermal uplift from the heat, and soars at Yo. A rift opens behind him, and the vaccume of space suddenly looms behind him, sucking air out of the room in a torrent of wind.*


STUMPED Court

Post 1280

Dizzy H. Muffin

[[Sealant]]

[Corrigible raises his hand, and the rift closes itself]

[Corrigible] That spell's the best counter to X-Zone besides not being invisible.


Key: Complain about this post