A Conversation for The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing"

Invade!

Post 71101

redpeckhamthegreatpompomwithnobson

Exactly. That's what I love about you yanks - your rough agressive rudeness, Take that out of north America and what's left? an effete and passive colonial entity - ripe for a thingite takeover. And don't they have some French in some parts like Quebec? easy peasy. viva la thing!smiley - smiley

Invade!

Post 71102

Avenging Washcloth, An unhurried sense of time is, in itself, a form of wealth.

Well, yes they do ... Canada is bilingual ... they're Frenchmen at heart. smiley - winkeye

Invade!

Post 71103

What's really weird is that like the aussies they've kept our queen as their head of state. At least you yanks have got a luverly bloke like dubyasmiley - rofl

Invade!

Post 71104

Avenging Washcloth, An unhurried sense of time is, in itself, a form of wealth.

"That's what I love about you yanks - your rough agressive rudeness,"

Moi? smiley - huh

Moi, rough, aggressive and rude? smiley - blush

I never would have guessed. smiley - laugh

Invade!

Post 71105

Au revoir for now. Dontbury lunch is calling

Invade!

Post 71106

The Gook, a.k.a. Sir Loin of Beef, the Master-at-Arms: Thingite Armoury, and his wolf Yoink.

Something I recently learned:
It is not worth the effort to drive from Michigan to Vermont in order to get maple syrup.

Invade!

Post 71107

yes, driving towards a goal frequently brings dissapointment...

Invade!

Post 71108

GodBen (The Magical Astronomer) - 00000011

That's why I fly by plane. You get better views on the journey.

Invade!

Post 71109

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

That's why I fly by plane.??
you've left the door open there, my friendsmiley - winkeye

Invade!

Post 71110

I prefer origani boats

Invade!

Post 71111

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I suppose it all depends on how much maple syrup you need. smiley - chef

Invade!

Post 71112

Lady Scott

If you're looking for someplace to attack with our Thingite propaganda

smiley - erm I mean...

If you're looking for someplace to spread the good news about Thingism, how about choosing from New England, New Hampshire, New Mexico and a few small towns like New Holland and New Oxford?

Anyplace with New in the name might just have been born yesterday....

smiley - run

Invade!

Post 71113

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

how about a small principality, to get a foothold, before world conquest

Invade!

Post 71114

The Mayan Templar

Ah yes, the "Invasion of the Body Snathers" theory of world domination...start in a small isolated rural population center in South-west U.S.A...an oldie but a goody (though not necessarily successful if the cinema is any indication)smiley - laugh

Invade!

Post 71115

shagbark

No,No,No. What you need to do is take over the District of Columbia and before 20 jANUARY. I hear they have some plans for that date smiley - winkeye

No no no!!

Post 71116

shagbark

71,000 posts and four years with no resdults. You sure are a determined bunch of thingites.

No no no!!

Post 71117

The Gook, a.k.a. Sir Loin of Beef, the Master-at-Arms: Thingite Armoury, and his wolf Yoink.

Determined is our third middle name. Or is it our second last name? smiley - erm

No no no!!

Post 71118

Lady Scott

I think it's the 4th first name.

No no no!!

Post 71119

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

"...not necessarily successful if the cinema is any indication..."

Oh, I don't know, what about all the schemes that *did* succeed, like the plan to put a chimpanzee in the White House? smiley - smiley

No no no!!

Post 71120

That's a slur on chimps - they're very intelligent animals

Key: Complain about this post

Invade!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more