A Conversation for The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing"

Friends, Thingites, Anyone else - gather round - I am going to say something completely random mad after this...

Post 48361

Wøñkø

Forget that, I just read Clive's link up there somewhere...I get it!

smiley - huhsmiley - spork

Friends, Thingites, Anyone else - gather round - I am going to say something completely random mad after this...

Post 48362

crazyhorse

ahhh a new page chipping away slowlysmiley - batsmiley - wizardsmiley - spork

Here it comes!!!...

Post 48363

Wøñkø

All Hail the Platypus King!!!!!!

I told you so...

Here it comes!!!...

Post 48364

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

A little more faith Wonko. smiley - winkeye Just think The Thingites: World Record Holders.

Yes - has quite the ring to it doesn't it? smiley - biggrin

Here it comes!!!...

Post 48365

Wøñkø

Oh yes!

Here it comes!!!...

Post 48366

crazyhorse

hey thats what we need a platypus smileysmiley - wizard

Here it comes!!!...

Post 48367

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

I'm quietly in favour of an ostrich smiley! smiley - winkeye

Here it comes!!!...

Post 48368

crazyhorse

yes an ostrich smiley would be good....perhaps one burying theyre head in the sand

Here it comes!!!...

Post 48369

Shea the Sarcastic

I'm thinking of one with a jetpack strapped to his back myself ...

Post 48370

Rissa of the ShoeShine, Protector of Boots Everywhere - Thingite, Zaphodista, NH Player, Geek

Anyone else getting really, really overexcited about the 50k thing?!

Here it comes!!!...

Post 48371

Apparition™ (Mourning Empty the best uncle anyone could wish for)

'ay oup! smiley - smiley

Here it comes!!!...

Post 48372

Researcher 168963

*chases llama across screen*

Sorry. We're much better suited to our usual nomadic existance somewhere up a mountain, but I thought we'd better report to headquarters.

Llamas still alive, except those two that were eaten by the dragoons. Dragoons still alive, except for the chef who was trampled to death by the rest of the llamas.

I'll head back up the mountain now. Good luck on getting to 50000

Dastardly - Principle Dragoon of the Thingite Legions
Thingite 35

Here it comes!!!...

Post 48373

crazyhorse

mmmmm nothin like freshly roasted llama iwonder what a dalai llama tastes likesmiley - wizard

Here it comes!!!...

Post 48374

Rissa of the ShoeShine, Protector of Boots Everywhere - Thingite, Zaphodista, NH Player, Geek

We really whip the llama's a*s!! Any other WinAmp users out there?

Here it comes!!!...

Post 48375

Researcher Eagle 1

I have no idea what's going on here, but I don't have the time or interest to read though thousands of posts to find out. Apparently you all are keen on breaking some kind of World's Record, and my help is needed.

Good luck, I suppose.

smiley - ok

Here it comes!!!...

Post 48376

Emee, out from under the rock

smiley - wow Thanks. smiley - hug

New topic for 3N

Post 48377

Let's play a little game, shall we? It's kind of the opposite of a popular smiley - ale game... you know the one where you have to say "I've never done such a thing" and everyone who's done it has to smiley - cheers? Kind of like that.

Everyone knows Thingites are unique. So how unique are YOU? To play, just say one thing you've done that you think NOBODY else here has done. If someone else has, you must forfeit your smiley - spork! Start your sentences with "I bet you've never..."

*smacks smiley - spork down on table* Who dares challenge me? I bet you've never been scarred for life - by a zip!

New topic for 3N

Post 48378

Emee, out from under the rock

I'll take up that challenge! I bet you've never eaten snails at the Alps restaurant in Seoul, South Korea.

New topic for 3N

Post 48379

I bet you've never befriended a half-Silician waiter named George!

New topic for 3N

Post 48380

crazyhorse

i bet you never had the secret service visit your house and make enqiries

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more