A Conversation for Teenage Issues

Sex

Post 61

Martin Harper

Gosh! I say that! smiley - tongueout

Sex

Post 62

The Cat

Only coz u don't want 2 swear over the internet, unlike me, who can get nasty when pushed.

Sex

Post 63

The Cat

Only coz u don't want 2 swear over the internet, unlike me, who can get nasty when pushed.

Sex

Post 64

phatcat

er........right ok i dont want to step in and interrupt u people if you're in the middle of a 'heated discussion' but i cant see what the big deal is really

Sex

Post 65

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

They get the answers to these surveys from magazines.

Apparently the number of teenagers having sex under 16 is rising, a lot of girls are apparently starting at 11. After watching this undercover programme on models it's not surprising

Sex

Post 66

The Cat

11!
In england?

inconcievable,
sorry.Maybe in the states...
No xenophobia intended, just a passing generalisation.

And you're right, there is no big deal, except that some people can't support their arguments, (not u dice, U sound kosher)

Sex

Post 67

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

Hey! We're not as staid and frigid over here in the UK as you might think!
Ok, stopping myself before I start yet *another* argument. And hey, by the way smiley - winkeye

Sex

Post 68

The Cat

Hey!
I am english, london born
and I protest to that foul scorn,
When my motives you choose to question
just stop and ask for some pretension

(that made pissall sense, but hey!)

It's not a question of frigidity
But decency,as Englighmen we have
high standards, and no-one- not even an eleven year old
should choose to do it with an eleven year old.
I had my first sex under age, but it was with a woman who most certainly was not!

Sex

Post 69

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Don't even get me started on the religious point of view

Sex

Post 70

The Cat

I didn't!
I'm the apitomy of sacrilidge in ancient terms, so I wouldn't dare.

Sex

Post 71

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I'll shut up then

Sex

Post 72

Martin Harper

I'm assuming the religious POV is just "don't do it"...

Sex

Post 73

The Cat

I expect so.mine's pretty much the same as the nike slogan, so you'd expect it to be wouldn't you (me being the apitomy of sacrilidge 'n' all)

Sex

Post 74

Peta

Cat, I'm going to send you an email...

This has been such an interesting and enlightening conversation. Let's pick it up again...

Sex

Post 75

The Cat

Oh well, looks like I'm for it, I guess I'll just take a pround bow and proceed to the gallows...

(qulast post on trumpet)
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>duh duh dah

duh dah daah
duh dah daaaah dah deh duh duh daah

Sex

Post 76

Peta

Hey it wasn't that bad was it?

Sex

Post 77

Ioreth (on hiatus)

Huh?

Sex

Post 78

Fragilis - h2g2 Cured My Tabular Obsession

This is regarding the comment earlier about cervical cancer risks being higher for girls who have sex earlier. FYI,
women typically develop cervical cancer before age 35.

Cervical cancer is actually related to a particular strain of genital warts. These are transmitted sexually by men, who typically don't manifest any physical symptoms because their biology is a little different.

It doesn't matter what age you first have sex. What matters is how many sexual partners you have before about age 30.The reason you have heard this misinformation is that women who start younger do tend, on average, to have more sexual partners than those who start later. But again, it is not the age that matters -- it's the number of partners.

Sex

Post 79

Martin Harper

I'm assuming that condoms do the 88% thing against genital warts in the normal way?

(my nomination for understatement of the week "men... their biology is a little different.")

Sex

Post 80

Fragilis - h2g2 Cured My Tabular Obsession

Re: condoms as a prevention for cervical cancer

I have heard they are better than nothing, but the transmission is primarily skin-to-skin contact, so they aren't that helpful.

Key: Complain about this post