A Conversation for Save the Nails / Save the Hammers Campaign

Join up here!

Post 1

Ming Mang

Join the Campaign in this here forum.
But be warned, anyone who posts in this conversation will automatically join the Campaign.
Thank you.

Join up here!

Post 2

Insane Endeavour

Just think of *gulp* those poor little nails, hammered each day *sob*. I can't bear to imagine it *she breaks down into floods of tears*.

Join up here!

Post 3

Psychotherapist's Dream

I am a hammer abuser. I'm trying - really I am. I haven't hit any nails for almost a year now... but I still keep wielding my hammer at them in a menacing way. Help! Do you have any advice? I want to stop!

Join up here!

Post 4

Ming Mang

Leave the hammer in a safe place. One of those safe places that you can never remember when you want what you put in it...
*thinks too of those poor poor nails and hammers*
Don't you feel guilty or anything? What have you done to the poor helpless little things?
*sniffs*
Didn't you ever realise just how they must be feeling?
*gets all emotional, breaks down in tears and feels she ought to go before she gets suicidal*

¦M¦

Join up here!

Post 5

Ming Mang

I've just started a Nail and Hammer abusers Help Centre (you may have noticed it) here: http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=39971&thread=51577
I think you may need to visit, Pscotherapist's Dream.
*gulps and tries not to give way to tears again*

¦M¦

Join up here!

Post 6

Peta

Oh go on then sign me up! Co-incidentally my sister-in-law's married name was Hammer. I suggested that she call her first born daughter, Nayllanda. She wasn't very impressed. smiley - sadface

Join up here!

Post 7

Insane Endeavour

Lol! smiley - smiley

Thank you for joining, thank you so much! Ming, add Peta to the list!

Join up here!

Post 8

Ming Mang

I will, thank you loads and loads, Peta!!!!!!! smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley
Interesting name...

Join up here!

Post 9

cumulonimbus

i very much agree and i must add that ther is no excuse for abusing nails and hammers because there is an easier painless way: screws and screwdrivers who spin easily into there holes with only slight dizziness which soon wears off

Join up here!

Post 10

Insane Endeavour

Yey! Agreed greatly!
But then there's always glue, even better...

Join up here!

Post 11

Ming Mang

So right, so very very right!
smiley - smiley

Join up here!

Post 12

Skrak

I'm new and if you want I can put some junk onto my forum, or , if you want I counld make a new one! (ps. Can someone give me a fish, my gerbil's getting lonely, I'll give you one.... smiley - fish!)

Join up here!

Post 13

Ming Mang

LOL OK, here's a fish! smiley - fish
Please feel free to put some junk into any of your forums, publise it and generally make people come and join!
How's your gerbil, then?

¦M¦

Join up here!

Post 14

Skrak

Went round school today getting signatures from all the people who wanted to save the hammers and nails, I got C.Wooton, Charlie Symons, A.Nyhoe, Ben Jordan, David Taylor and George Thorns. Charlie Chris and I have Started a S.T.H.S.T.N. actavist gang and were planning on getting somone in Carpentry to free all the nails.

Skrak

P.S. The Gerbils doing fine, going to get some mice or a rat!

Join up here!

Post 15

Psychotherapist's Dream

Thank you... this really helps. And your suggestions about the safe place. Maybe while I'm looking for a hammer I'll find my keys, get destracted and have less to feel guilty about... hmm.

Abi

Join up here!

Post 16

cumulonimbus

i forget how to make a fish! / \/
/\

Join up here!

Post 17

Ming Mang

Skrak: Brilliant! Well done! Now get them to join H2G2 and support it where it began!!

Psychotherapist's Dream: Good, good... glad you feel better about it...

cumulonimbus: just do > < > without the spaces and you get smiley - fish !!

PS, you're all officially supporters now.

¦M¦

Join up here!

Post 18

Insane Endeavour

It's growing!

Join up here!

Post 19

Ming Mang

Yeah, now we have a grand total of 6 supporters!!
(keep bringing those people in, guys!)
When we get to 10, shall we have a party to celebrate?!

¦M¦

Join up here!

Post 20

Insane Endeavour

Yes, lets! Any excuse for a party! And we could see if we can get onto the most visited forum thing on the front page! I know, do that when we have 10, then get our members to invite their friends on h2g2 etc, who we can then get to join the campaign! A good way to grow! smiley - winkeye

>

Key: Complain about this post