A Conversation for Save the Nails / Save the Hammers Campaign

PARTY!!!

Post 1

Ming Mang

OK, we officially have 10 members, in fact the total is now 11!! smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley
Soooo... Let's Party! smiley - bigeyes
I've brought loads of bonbons, um, anyone got some music? Any food? smiley - winkeye

smiley - smiley


PARTY!!!

Post 2

Demon Drawer

Shake those bonbon's this way. smiley - winkeye


PARTY!!!

Post 3

Insane Endeavour

I've got music! I've got a brand new compilation of it! The Greatest Party Ever(c). Whatcha think?

And I have MORE cake!

>


PARTY!!!

Post 4

Ming Mang

*throws bag of bonbons to DD*

Yeah, put it on!!

More cake!!!??
*takes 2 slices of cake and stuffs both in mouth at once*

¦M¦


PARTY!!!

Post 5

Insane Endeavour

I said more! I didn't say limited amount that you have to eat in two minutes flat before it combusts!!! smiley - winkeye Oh, scary idea! Spontaneously combusting sponge cake! EEK!

*disregards the warning that must be in there somewhere and takes a piece of cake anyway!*

>


PARTY!!!

Post 6

Ming Mang

LOL
*eats another slice anyhow...*

Spontaneously combusting sponge cake?? Now there's an interesting thought that would probably make a good sort of one of those games you just hate...
Or a good animation...
Hmmm - have to try that one!

¦M¦


PARTY!!!

Post 7

Insane Endeavour

What a good idea! I'm going to have a go at some animations, maybe I'll try that one too!

*takes another slice of cake and puts a thin layer of bon bons inside, just to see what it tastes like...*

>

p.s. it tastes vile!


PARTY!!!

Post 8

Ming Mang

I made an animation of a purple stickperson being continuously hit by a yellow ball and a green ball. And one of a green blob growing and dissapearing and growing and disappearing... and then I got adventurous and did a blue and purple ghost forming from a blue and purple cloud of smoke and then de-forming into it again... and Animation Shop crashed before I'd saved it... it wasn't very funny!!

Sounds interesting, I'll try it.
*puts bonbons inside slice of cake and tries it*

¦M¦

*agrees*
It tastes vile!


PARTY!!!

Post 9

Psychotherapist's Dream

*pauses dancing* In that case can I have them separately please? *resumes dancing* can't do two things at once...

Abi


PARTY!!!

Post 10

Demon Drawer

I had a dream that Abi was just here. smiley - winkeye


PARTY!!!

Post 11

Ming Mang

Ha ha ha...

Uh, sure, Abi...
Can you breath and dance at the same time?

smiley - winkeye

More bonbons anyone?

¦M¦


PARTY!!!

Post 12

Insane Endeavour

Strange, so did I! smiley - smiley


PARTY!!!

Post 13

Ming Mang

Uh-oh, everyone seems to be hallucinating... what's going round that I'm not aware of??
smiley - winkeye

¦M¦


PARTY!!!

Post 14

schlonz the evil dimensionhopping penguin

mind if i take some bonbons?

*appears from out of nowherere, sucks all bags of bonbons within reach into a huge wormhole in his stomach, shoves a whole cake into his mouth and disappears behind a molecule*


PARTY!!!

Post 15

Paul Prefect (It's been 2 years now... wow... 8-))

*can't help but grin... This is rather typical for him... As soon as he manages to get to the party... Someone turns up and eats all the bonbons... smiley - winkeye*

Got any more, Ming? smiley - smiley


PARTY!!!

Post 16

Insane Endeavour

If everyone's hallucinating and everyone's eaten the bonbons, except you, then maybe there's something in the bonbons! Schlonz, how many computer screens can you see?

I shouldn't laugh, but the people opposite are having a barbeque (my computer room faces onto their garden) and they've got an umbrella up over the food cos it's raining! Now, I find that slightly ironic! *she says completely and utterly changing the subject!*

Now, where were we? Oh yes, stolen bonbons! I have cake if that's any consolation!

>


PARTY!!!

Post 17

Ming Mang

Hey!! Schlonz!! You come and join the Campaign now! Or I'll join you anyway...

Yeah, I've got some more *throws bag to PP* Catch!!

Laughs at the people having BBQ...
*looks out of window* Strange. It's not raining here...

Actually, I ate some bonbons too, if you remember in the cake. It tasted horrid...
And on the subject of cake, I think I'll have another slice. *does that*

¦M¦


PARTY!!!

Post 18

Insane Endeavour

I wonder if Schlonz will eat all those bonbons or if he'll discard them somewhere with the threats of hallucinations?

That's a thought, does h2g2 have a lost and found? Wait...
*disappears into the search section of h2g2*
*comes back after a very very very long search!*

I guess not, ok, I'm going to set one up! You can come and tell me what you've lost around the place (in whatever entry this is once I've set it up) and I'll try to find it see if someone else hands it in. If not, chances are there'll be a lot of jokes to be had there anyway! smiley - smiley Be right back!

>

p.s. anyone wanna help?


PARTY!!!

Post 19

schlonz the evil dimensionhopping penguin

hi guys!
*comes back from the bathroom with a towel round his neck*
heard you still got some bonbons...
no, just joking smiley - winkeye
sorry about last time, sometimes i can´t help doing that when i smell bonbons
here, i brought you some of my own, they are made from pure sugar mixed with coke
*throws a huge bag of brown balls on the table*
hope you are not mad at me


PARTY!!!

Post 20

schlonz the evil dimensionhopping penguin

PS that lost & found is a great idea... if you need help
*offers help*


Key: Complain about this post