A Conversation for H2G2 Space Centre

Mission to Zork is over, so here's a bad song.

Post 241

Dizzy H. Muffin

[The robot doesn't have the pointy thing on top of his head, his hands are five-fingered, his eyes are on a display screen on his head, his arms and knees look like the "vacuum-cleaner tube" arms of the Robot from Lost In Space, and his legs are otherwise stiff, but otherwise, the Personalized Intelligence, System Unit 10, or PI-US10, is identical to Bender from Futurama]

[PI-US10] Ambivalence? What's that? My vocab chip is slightly bugged. Oh well, that's the SCC for you.

Post 242

Afgncaap5

Oh, dear. Another robot. I don't know how Ampton and Chesworth will feel about that. They can be a tad reclusive, so I'm not always sure what either is thinking much of the time. Still, I don't see much reason why they shouldn't care for him. After all, who wouldn't lik a robot that looks like Bender?

Erm, never mind...

Post 243

Dizzy H. Muffin

[PI-US10] Fine, fine. You can call me PuceTan if that will make you feel better.

[YK] Er ... okay.

Post 244

Afgncaap5

So, why'd you get this one, YK? Is there a reason other than a whim?

Post 245

Dizzy H. Muffin

[YK] How should I know?? It's YC who made him!

[YC] Well, I wanted to build a sentient droid like this. I've been wanting to for some time...

Post 246

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Finally! YK's got a sentient gang member... smiley - biggrin

Post 247

Afgncaap5

(...and there was much rejoicing...)

smiley - winkeye

Post 248

Mew (who is hovering in midair unless otherwise stated)

smiley - tongueout

Post 249

Afgncaap5

Post 250

Dizzy H. Muffin

[YK, YC, YQ, Link, Zelda, Mackenzie, and Nerfal all try to strangle Peet at once]

Post 251

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

smiley - online2long GNNNNAAAAaaarggghhh......

Post 252

Afgncaap5

*Affy, Ampton, GL, Chesworth, and several other CLI droids begin refitting the Mangar*

Post 253

...hhgggsmiley - tongueoutgghhh...

Post 254

Dizzy H. Muffin

[YK and the others suddenly react as though they're being kicked off Peet by an invisible Ninja. There is an astonishing reason for this. A moment later, an exact double of YK steps out from behind thin air. He spins around and is abruptly an exact double of Mackenzie. He/she spins around again and is now a young woman (slightly younger than YK) wearing a dark purple ninja outfit. About half a dozen Poké Balls are at her belt]

[YK] Er, is that you, Janine?

[Janine] [spins around and stays the same] Yes, that's me.

[YK] Aren't you in the wrong RP forum?

[Janine] Surge can wait.

[YK] He isn't there.

[Janine] He can still wait.

[Link] Who's this?

[YK] This is Janine Koga. I met her once on Earth. She really befuddled me at first.

Post 255

Mew (who is hovering in midair unless otherwise stated)

Mew? [floats over to Janine and observes her from an upside-down perspective] Mew! Mew mew mew mew!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more