A Conversation for H2G2 Space Centre

>> More Spaceship Rental <<

Post 41

Alien

*wonders why he's in such a hurry*

Post 42

Researcher 140051

I just don't fill I should be here any longer. I should never have come here in the first place. So do you have anything I could use?

Post 43

Alien

*looks around*

Well, we seem to have plenty of ships here... But I have no idea which of them are working properly and which aren't and what are the payment policies around here... I just can't keep the track of everything so it's mostly Irv who's been taking care of this... So I think we'd better wait for him... Oh, and btw - I don't actually recall you coming here in the first place - where have you been hiding?

*As the other customers notice her arriving, they start demanding her to take care of Irv's unfinished businesses - Lintilla wanting her to verify the contract and willing to know where to leave her old starjetter, Wigfiddle coming to request which ID they'd accept and Sylvia asking for a green spaceship. Alien, completely surrounded by them, tries in the middle of this to look around for Mr. Indifferent, hoping that he won't be that desperate to leave that he'd do something unconsidered.*

Post 44

Researcher 140051

AAARG!! I just want a ship! any ship will do! Oh i don't know what i'm doing here! a ship won't help me any! I'm going crazy! i'm no longer a patron saint because i ripped out my wings, i don't know how to get any help because i can't tell anyone what's wrong! Zax doesn't understand, even GOD has come to my site threatening Wigfiddle! and now I'm stuck in a croud all wanting a space ship at the same time!
AAARG!!

Post 45

Alien

*gets concerned and goes lurking on his page*

Post 46

Researcher 140051

*proceeds in beating his head against the wall*

Post 47

Alien

*posts his journal*

Post 48

Researcher 140051

I guess I should apologize to everyone here for that little out-burst. I won't be needing that ship after all.

Post 49

Lintilla

*steps back to sit in a waiting chair*
I for one can be patient enough to wait for Irv, I suppose. Nice to keep my starjetter a bit longer anyways.
Anyone like to join me...um patiently.(eyes Mr. Indifferent and smiles)

Post 50

Researcher 140051

I just had a bit of a bad night. I'm okay now. I've had my wings drilled back on (which hurt of course) and flew for my first time. but I really shouldn't take up this thread talking about me, this is a space ship rental.

Post 51

Lintilla

*still patiently seated, and waiting*
Well I don't see much space ship renting taking place right now.

Post 52

Researcher 140051

nope.

Post 53

forgotten

Alright, let's see. I have my driver's licence, my birth certificate, my social sucurity card, and my library card. Will any of this do for ID?

Post 54

Lintilla

I just spotted Irv in the cafe!smiley - smiley

Post 55

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

Lintilla: Here is your contract, it states the usual, just sign on the dotted line.

Wigfiddle: Any ID will do, but I need to be sure you're liscenced to pilot a space craft.

Sylvia: The Dorf StarExcursion will suit you nicely, and comes in three colors: Hunter Green, Kelly Green, and Lime Green. Take your pick.

Mr. Indifferent: I've been trying to convince someone to buy this sporty little Yvech Nova. It takes you out of the system at warp speeds, but a manufacturing defect causes it to go super-nova upon re-entry to real space. That certainly seems to meet your requirements. If I have misunderstood you, please clarify your desires.

Post 56

forgotten

Well of course I'm liscenced to pilot a space craft. Let me just see where it is. Hmm, must be here somewhere...

Post 57

Lintilla

*stands slowly up from her patient sit*
thank you Irv
*signs on the line*
Now if I could just have the key I'll be on my way.smiley - smiley

Post 58

Researcher 140051

Wait a minute. You mean that ship can take me out of the galaxy but I could never come back again? I don't know about that. Maybe I'll just see one of your simple models. Something for going between nearby planets.

Post 59

Sylvia, pokémon trainer(with her Oddish)(Minister of emerald green, keeper of green magic)

Kelly green, please. How much?

Post 60

Saint Acolyte Hezher - P. S. of Chocoholics, Keeper of Chocolate, muse of death by chocolate, Seraph of death by chocolate

I need a spaceship. How can I get one? A pink one for preference.

Key: Complain about this post