Welcome to my humble abode. I have finally put together some sort of page. (Not much yet, but it will get better.) Please come in and take a look around.
Who is Lintilla?
Once, a long time ago, I was a talented young archaeologist. I granted permission for myself to be cloned. (Big Mistake.) Unfortunately, a later complication lead to the accidental creation of more Lintillas than I had originaly consented to in the cloning contract. A rather unpleasent solution has since been found, but I will not mention it unless it becomes necessary to do so. For those of you already familiar with the solution, the cloning company has assured me that I am safe since I am not a clone, but the original organic form. In the mean time, I have been forced out of the archaeological job market by, litereally, myself.
I now enjoy;
Where does Lintilla spend her time?
So far, my favorite places to frequent include;
- The Aroma Cafe -A wonderful place filled with wonderful people.
- The Towel Centre -My own little creation for hoopy, towel loving froods. You can also click on the picture at the top of this page to get there.
- H2G2 Space Centre -A great place where I am The Head Officer of Personnel Regalia and Pan-Galactic Vesture. I also inhabit hanger #22 at the centre.
- L'hotel Chrome -A great place to stop by and meet people. As well as the location of the H2G2 telegraph office.
I also like to visit;
Some froods I know;
- Redbeard -The really great, really helpful, and really tolerant researcher who first welcomed me to the guide. (and to whom I am eternally grateful)
- Odradek, ox, and eatsmice. Just don't get the four of us together, unless you want one huge firework display!!!
- NIngaui -The missing, miniature marsupial.
- Phord -Friend with a terrible pain in all the diodes down his left side.
Okay, the list was getting a bit long so I added this;
This little sign is for Ninguai when he returns. He has been missing for over a year and I found him at the Battersea Researchers Home. Ninguai, if you find this please drop me a note in the "Welcome Ninguai" forum at the bottom of this page.
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Another clone here...||Dec 28, 2000|
|Hello Lintilla!||Dec 24, 2000|
|Missing you...||Nov 28, 2000|
|Where have you been||Sep 11, 2000|
|Your invitation to the End of the World Party!||Aug 22, 2000|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Lintilla has no Friends
Lintilla has no Followers
This user has no Bookmarks