A Conversation for H2G2 Space Centre

>> More Spaceship Rental <<

Post 21

forgotten

Hey Irving,
I'd like to know what you have in eggregrian black pit runners. Any of those? You know, super-thruster hydro engines, planet pather guiding system, the works. What kind of currency do you accept?

Post 22

Alien

Irving might be on vacation right now, I'm sorry you've had to wait... I don't know exactly what's going on here right now because I've mostly left everything for Irving but if there's anything I can do to help...? And I guess Irv will be here sooner or later too... smiley - smiley

Post 23

Gopher

Irving, what kind of power are we talking about in the Silver Dagger? I need it to be fast enough to get me away in a pinch...but also solid enough to cross lots of systems. Outside of that...It needs to be kinda scary to look at on the outside, but even scarier on the inside.

Post 24

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

As Alien mentioned, my posting is sporadic and I'm leaving town next week all together -- I'll be unreachable from the 1st to the 6th of July. However: nyc student, we've got the Spaceman Spiff ship in Red, Green, Blue, and Orange.

wigfiddle the observer, you asked about "eggregrian black pit runners. Any of those? You know, super-thruster hydro engines, planet pather guiding system, the works". None in stock right now, but we can place a special order. As to currency -- what you got?

Gopher: I can trip that Silver Dagger out with a nitro injector for you. No added cost.

Post 25

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*wakes up from small waiting room, brushes off cobwebs*

What? oh. A nice red is good enough for me. When can I fly it off? *searches through wallet*

Post 26

Lintilla

any used ships for sale? i was told i could buy here as well. thanks! smiley - smiley

Post 27

Yes, you can buy things here. I have a nice used VolksStar Jetter here. It needs a little body work, and the fuel milage is terrible, but everyone who buys one seems to love them. I can even repaint it for you -- it's currently muave.

Post 28

Lintilla

Don't mind the body work, colors okay also, but do you have anything with better milage? I'm looking for something relatively small, It doesn't need to be fast either, just get me far. If you don't have anything right now perhaps I could rent until something comes along.
Thanks Irv smiley - smiley

Post 29

*show's next used ship*

This one's a light weight modle of an old 2534 BlackHole Sun, originally meant for carrying intergalactic college students on their road trips cheaply.

Post 30

Lintilla

Sounds about right. Does it have an option for time travel? I need to make a 280 yr. commute to my job once a week. The last ship I had was a K4 Starjetter, in midnight blue. Nice mover in the first three dimensions, but every time I tried to cruse through the fourth, the photon drive would fail. Aparently the time option on my Starjetter didn't work in the Plural zones, nice of them to mention. I loved that ship, can't bear to part with her. For a while I tried finding a non-plural zone every time I needed to use the time drive, but it just became too complicated. Now my ship just collects dust.smiley - sadface I've been barrowing a friends, but I need to bite the bullet and get my own. Could we work out some sort of trade? I'm sure you could find a good owner for the Starjetter.

Post 31

I'm sure I could. Yes, this one has a time option that works perfectly well. It was only driven by a little old lady who wanted to go to church on suday but couldn't always find the time to do it on sunday. Sounds like a great trade to me!

Post 32

Lintilla

Okay then. Could I get it in midnight blue?

Post 33

*presses button on "Paint-O-Matic"*

Yes

*Ship comes out in Midnight Blue*

Post 34

Lintilla

ooo, nice shade!smiley - smiley
I think I'll make that trade.

Post 35

forgotten

I like to use Boondows, currency accepted on many planets on this side of the galaxy. I'm not sure how hard Black Pit Runners are to find but they are very nice for multi-galactic, sub-galactic, enter-galactic, and non-galactic travel.

Post 36

Wigfiddle, are you saying you would like to purchase/ rent a Black Pit Runner with some of these Boondows? I'll of course need to see some ID, but I'm sure we could work out a deal.

Post 37

Lintilla

Could i get some sort of contract irv? thankssmiley - smiley

Post 38

forgotten

What kind of ID?

Post 39

Sylvia, pokémon trainer(with her Oddish)(Minister of emerald green, keeper of green magic)

Hello. I'm looking for something fast, reliable, and green. If I go looking for adventure, I want to be able to get out of a nasty situation, but I'm not planning to time-travel or anything. And it must be green. What currencies do you accept?

Post 40

Researcher 140051

I think I need a ship, any ship! one that will get me out of here fast and never return!

Key: Complain about this post