Post 122

Pippa, The Garlic Munching Doughnut

'Uh oh. Boxer shorts on the highway.'
'Charlie Babbot made a joke.'
'Kamark sucks' Hoffman, Rain man.

Has anyone included
'Bah humbug' scrooge
or 'God bless us, everyone' tiny tim
From 'Charles Dickens' immortal classic SCROOGE' being as this is the festive season an' all.........

Also the endless capacity of Clueless quotes ie: Whatever, as if, Loser, No way, It's my hips, Isn't it?........ I could go on, but there are only so many airhead quotes that one person can take.

Better Off Dead

Post 123

Courtesy38

a great John Cusak classic, I'm not sure if classic fits but I'm sticking with it smiley - smiley

Lane Myer: "Gee Ricky, I'm really sorry your mom blew up last night"

Another scene:

Charles DuMar: "Buck up little camper. I could be at home right now drinking this killer egg nog my brother makes with lighter fluid."

And yet another:

French foreign exchange student: "He keeps trying to put his testicles all over me" (said with French accent)
Lane Myer: "His WHAT?!?"
FFES: "How do you say .... Octopus?"
Lane: "TENTacles, TENTacles, there's a difference"

Courtesy

Better Off Dead

Post 124

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

"This mountain is made of pure snow! Do you have any idea the street value of this mountain? Look I froze the left side of my brain - I can't move my right arm!" Charles, also in Better Off Dead (Love that flick!)

Better Off Dead

Post 125

Courtesy38

I have it on VHS smiley - smiley

The best part of that scene is when Charles DuMar says he can't move his right arm (While he's moving his right arm)

Lane on how to ski the K12: "So what do I do?"
Charles: (pointing down the slope) "You go that way really fast. If something gets in your way, then turn"

Probably one of the best quote films of all time.

Better Off Dead

Post 126

"I want my two dollars!"

Better Off Dead

Post 127

Courtesy38

Paperboy: "Four weeks. Twenty papers. That's two dollars, plus tip"
Lane: "Gee, I don't have a dime"
Paperboy: "Didn't ask for a dime"

smiley - smiley

Better Off Dead

Post 128

"There's something following them!" Charles, as Lane skis down the K-12 racing Stalin and with the Paperboy in close pursuit.
smiley - smiley

Better Off Dead

Post 129

Courtesy38

Lane: "Two brothers. One doesn't speak any english. The other learned how to speak english by watching Wide World of Sports. So you tell me which is worse. Speaking no english or speaking Howard Cousel?"

*in best Howard Cousel voice*
"A once proud champion. Now a portrait of moppishness"

smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

So I Married An Axe Murderer

Post 130

JokerFord2001(the times they are a changin')

"Oh, I hated the Colonel with his wee beedie eyes and his 'ohhh you're gonna buy my chicken oh.....'"
Stuart McKenzie.
Or
"Head! Paper now! Move that mellon of yours if you can.....Look at the head on that boy, It's like sputnik,
spherical but quite pointy in bits"
Stuart again

So I Married An Axe Murderer

Post 131

Quaquavert

*So I Married an Axe Murderer*
"He'll be cryin' 'imself to sleep on 'is 'uge pilla over that one."

More PB and Robin Hood

Post 132

Insane Endeavour

I agree with whoever said Robin Hood; Men in Tights was the best movie ever! It's brilliant. I also love, as many here must do, The Princess Bride:

Inigo: I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
Man in black: Do you always begin conversations this way?

Inigo: You seem a decent fellow; I hate to kill you.
Man in black: You seem a decent fellow; I hate to die.

Humperdinck: Surrender!
Westley: You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well then, I accept.

I'll stop it with the PB quotes now, but I could go on and on and on...

My favourite Robin Hood quotes:

Prince John: And why should the people listen to you?
Robin: Because, unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent!

Latrine: Robin of Loxley is handsome and brave, he seeks to regain his family's homour, little sod could be trouble!

And just to set the record straight. Cary Elwes (who I think is gorgeous and has one of the best accents in the world) was born in London but moved to America in 1980.

More PB and Robin Hood

Post 133

Insane Endeavour

Oops, that was a tad long wasn't it!

More PB and Robin Hood

Post 134

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

"I have a mole???"

More PB and Robin Hood

Post 135

Insane Endeavour

"How does it work?"
"Well, it's quite simple really. You take one of these rocks, place it here, where I'm sitting and pull on that lever."
"What like this?"
"Arrrrggghhhhhh!"

- Sorry, couldn't resist!

More PB and Robin Hood

Post 136

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

"It's an Everlast!"

More PB and Robin Hood

Post 137

Insane Endeavour

"Hey Robin, man. You don't have to do this! This ain't exactly the Mississippi. I'm on one side, I'm on the other side, I'm on the left bank, I'm on the right bank. It is not that critical!"
"That's not the point! It's the principle of the thing."
"Nice knowing ya!"

More...

Post 138

Deek

Latest additions are on 'The Directors Cut' to be found at http://www.h2g2.com/A137945

More...

Post 139

Jacksrevenge

"We just lost cabin pressure."
- Edward Norton as Narrator in 'Fight Club'

"Do you want to know some more?"
- 'The Internet' of 'Starship Troopers'

"My name is Neo"
- Keanu Reeves in 'Matrix'

More movie Quotes

Post 140

Space-Moose

I can't believe people have missed these out as yet!

"Your Mother was a snow-blower" - Short circuit

"You F*** with me, you're f*****g with the Best" - Al Pacino - Scarface

"Will someone get this walking carpet out of my way" - Princess Leiah - Star Wars

"Why Moneypenny, You know there's no other woman!" - Sean in A Bond

"Oh Man, I just shot marvin in the face" - John Travolta (to Which Samuel-l-Jackson replies "Why?" - Pulp Fiction

"So, pretty please, with sugar on top, now clean the f*****g car!" Harvey Keitell - Pulp fiction.

"No, I hate being scottish, we're the lowest of the f*****g low, we're the scum of the earth, we're the most miserable, wretched, servile trash that was ever sh*t into civilisation. Some people hate the English, I don't, they're just w*****s. We on the other hand are colonised by w*****s, we're ruled by a bunch of efferate a*******s and all the fresh air in the world will not make any f*****g difference." - Ewan Mcgregor in Trainspotting

"Oh aye, I can just see litle and large here prancing round Sheffield with their widges hanging out, now that would be worth ten quid"
"Well I don't see why the chuff not Gerald"
Because you're too fat and he's too thin, and you're both f*****g ugly!" Dialogue from The Full Monty

"I was expecting sex" - Carrie in "Face"

Key: Complain about this post