|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|.||Nov 2, 2018|
|2012 Olympic Cost||Dec 19, 2017|
|Hey Deke, how is the kayaking going?||Jul 3, 2013|
|Subbing Potato and Beetroot Salad||Nov 21, 2012|
|Congratulations on your September Create Challenge entry||Oct 4, 2012|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|A87933162 - The Royal Navy Submarine Museum, Gosport, Hampshire, UK||No Posting||11 Hours Ago|
|(The Return of) What book are you reading at this time?||Jan 22, 2013||Yesterday|
|A87933117 - The Trial of Anne Royall: Courageous Journalist or 'Common Scold'?||No Posting||Yesterday|
|A87933045 - Sexy Abe Lincoln: Twitter Does History Again||No Posting||Yesterday|
|Peer Review: A87929941 - Normality Orange||No Posting||2 Days Ago|
|Outwitting History: How Aaron Lansky Rescued||-||Last Week|
|The Trial of Anne Royall: Courageous Journali||-||Last Week|
|Sexy Abe Lincoln: A Twitter History Lesson||-||2 Weeks Ago|
|The Unending Appetite of the Canopener Bridge||-||3 Weeks Ago|
|What3words: How to Be Found on Earth, or Fina||-||3 Weeks Ago|
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Von Braun to Musk: A Short History of Space Pranks
- Potato and Beetroot Salad
- Constructing Rubber-Powered, Free-Flight, Scale Models
- The V-Bomber Ejector Seat Story
- Constellations: Caelum 'the Sculptor's Chisel'
- Picture Quiz: Significant Tree
- Picture Quiz - Significant Tree: Answer
- Video: Canoeing on the Thames
- #30: Outstanding Beauty
- #28: Chasing the Rainbow
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor
- Lucky Llareggub - no more cannibals in our village, we ate the last one yesterday..