|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|2012 Olympic Cost||Dec 19, 2017|
|Hey Deke, how is the kayaking going?||Jul 3, 2013|
|Subbing Potato and Beetroot Salad||Nov 21, 2012|
|Congratulations on your September Create Challenge entry||Oct 4, 2012|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|12th Nov||5 Hours Ago||No Replies|
|SQ NaJo 2018 12: Birdy Links||No Posting||6 Hours Ago|
|Commemorating An Important Centenary||No Posting||9 Hours Ago|
|Noisy Eight Minute's Silence||No Posting||9 Hours Ago|
|Colours||10 Hours Ago||No Replies|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Von Braun to Musk: A Short History of Space Pranks
- Potato and Beetroot Salad
- Constructing Rubber-Powered, Free-Flight, Scale Models
- The V-Bomber Ejector Seat Story
- Constellations: Caelum 'the Sculptor's Chisel'
- Softly, as in a Morning Sunrise
- #2: Softly, as in a Morning Sunrise
- NaJo Nov 2018
- Von Braun to Musk: A Short History of Space P
- The Canoe Factory
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor
- Lucky Llareggub - no more cannibals in our village, we ate the last one yesterday..