A Conversation for The Church of the True Brownie

New members.

Post 221

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

*Stands gaurd dutifully over the brownies while Gwe7n suffers at the hands of the Grand High Inquisitor*

Don't worry, Jinx, everybody does.

~Sir Irving

New members.

Post 222

Jo (Dead)

Is that an official title? and what sorta Brownies are those?
smiley - smiley

New members.

Post 223

marvthegrate LtG KEA

I belive that Irv will carry from this day forth the title of Champion of the CotTB. His gallant effort to care for and protect our dear Gw7en is a tribute to his knightly position. Hail Sir Irving.

New members.

Post 224

My official title is "Irving Washington -- Knight Protector of the Brownie". I think that stems from my membership in the Righteous Knights of Kettering, another good cult that you should all join. Together we could eat brownies and drink kumquat brandy! (which would be really self destructive, concidering the potency of these brownies).

But as "Knight Protector" I should be called "Sir", yes?

New members.

Post 225

Jo (Dead)

So that's it? You just have to wear armour and talk like they did in history and you get knighted?

Excuse me.

*dives under altar to search for her body armour*
smiley - smiley

New members.

Post 226

Nah, you just gotta join a cult. The Righteous Knights of Kettering. smiley - smiley

~Irving

New members.

Post 227

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

Hail and well met, Sir Irving! Thank thee for thy assistance in my time of direst need! Here, have one of Monsy's brownies. smiley - winkeye

New members.

Post 228

Jo (Dead)

I thought this was a cult....
smiley - smiley

New members.

Post 229

marvthegrate LtG KEA

This is no cult, this is a highly orginised church. We all believe in the One True Brownie, how can this be a cult?? -Archbishop Marv

New members.

Post 230

Jo (Dead)

I dunno, but it could be.
smiley - smiley

New members.

Post 231

Researcher Horay II

My faith in hunger....Mmmmm..

New members.

Post 232

Jo (Dead)

*shrugs*
smiley - winkeye

New members.

Post 233

Multivac

If there is one "true” brownie do you think anyone has ever eaten it by accident?? We do eat a lot of brownies after all...

New members.

Post 234

Jo (Dead)

I think it's....on show somewhere....*uncomforatble shuffle*....in a glass case?
smiley - winkeye
Um...
(This could be hard to explain)
smiley - winkeye

New members.

Post 235

I currently belong to three h2g2 religions. The Righteous Knights of Kettering, The Church of the One True Brownie, and another one based around the researcher "God". God told me to club people on the heads until they accepted the true word of God, which is somewhat false. As far as I can tell, though, the only person who's been making sure I'm doing that is Lupa, the Devilish Fiend (that's her title, not an insult) and she smites me every time I do my job. That's why I traded in my club for this here whiffle bat! smiley - smiley

~Irving

New members.

Post 236

Jo (Dead)

I've got one o' them.
smiley - winkeye

New members.

Post 237

Zed

It would be betht tto remember that all thmiting round here ith done >only< at the command of the mathter, for he ith mercthyfull.

Mathter, I hath finithed with Gw7en. It wath all done out of thight of the congregation. I do not belive thhe will do it again. Becauthe you are mercthyfull, thhe will be able to do otther tthings again, though.

Z

New members.

Post 238

Jo (Dead)

That's a relief. I was quite worried about those noises in the night...
smiley - winkeye

New members.

Post 239

Oh, that was just my little broomstick horsey.

~Irving

New members.

Post 240

shazzPRME

Ahah! Is this where you gather info for your gossip column Jinx!
Any chance of managing one this week?!
shazzPRsmiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post