What's Wrong With Americans

Post 5561

Oetzi Oetztaler....Anti Apartheid

Anyone for a game of "monopoly"?
"srabble"?

Post 5562

BryceColluphid

Actually Arabs are being more and more widely accepted within the USA. Even smaller states and cities now have Arab populations. Within a very short time I expect Muslims to outnumber Jews, due to immigration and much higher birthrates.

Post 5563

Lentilla (Keeper of Non-Sequiturs)

Yup. We'll get there eventually.

> "if they saw the enemy bareing down on them they would fight"

What would the enemy be 'bareing' at us, exactly? Their buttocks?

Post 5564

Boxing Baboon 2

get back in the bag man .you know what i was meaning

Post 5565

Boxing Baboon 2

unsubscribes this time

Post 5566

DA ; Simply Vicky: Don't get pithy with me!

First, boxing baboon, I don't think you've really gone. So - Hes only attacking these countires for yours and my benefit.<<
I couldn't possibly agree *less*!!! He's attacking those countries for the benefit of certain sections of American society, not 'yours and my benefit' at all!
There's no way 'they' are going to come "bareing down" on anyone - unless they are seriously p1ssed off - and Dubya and Rummy are doing their best to provoke them!smiley - peacedove

Post 5567

rev. paperboy (god is an iron)

If he's only attacking these countries for my benefit how come its his friends getting rich? If its for my sake that this is being done tell him not to bother, which I think is what all those protestors are doing.

Post 5568

badger party tony party green party

I seriously think some of those questioned must have been taking the p*ss but it made me chuckle anyway.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3240190.stm

Post 5569

Rich you want to talk rich?
Think Arab...Think Swiss...then we can talk RICH friends!

Post 5570

That is so funny! smiley - roflsmiley - laughsmiley - roflsmiley - laughsmiley - roflsmiley - laugh
There are rumoured to be Americans who think that the kiwifruit (formerly known as the Chinese gooseberry) is the egg of the Kiwi bird! (There is a smiley - weird and uncanny resemblance...)

Post 5571

Pity you don't do much to dispel the myth Della.
NZ where the hell are you?

Post 5572

Muzzlehatch

Blicky,

I once bagged a thirty-pound haggis. It was coming straight at me with its teeth bared. Do you know that their eyes actually glow red in the dark? It's no joke, I tell you.

After I dispatched the beast I was so shaken I had to take another dram of two of Teachers.

Muzzlehatch

Post 5573

Och, Muzzlehatch, do they make good eating? My grandmother is rumoured to have kept one as a pet. Have you aye heard of such a thing?smiley - weird

God Bless Americans

Post 5574

starbirth

>> That is so funny!
There are rumoured to be Americans who think that the kiwifruit (formerly known as the Chinese gooseberry) is the egg of the Kiwi bird! (There is a and uncanny resemblance...) <<

Della you are not going to get me to fall for that one. Every good American knows that the kiwifruit is the egg of the kiwi bird!
Shame on you for trying to get the less cosmopolitan of my brethren to fall for the Kiwi being a chineese goose egg.

God Bless Americans

Post 5575

Och, smiley - starbirth, it's good to see you back!
These Chinese geese are fiendishly cunning. But nevertheless, the original name of the item sold in American stores as the Kiwi or Zespri is mi hao tao.

God Bless Americans

Post 5576

Empty Sky (Remember me fondly.)

"mi hao tao"

Doesn't that mean 'my aunt left her flamethrower on the train'?

God Bless Americans

Post 5577

Nope, I think that's mi burn foot!(teehee).

God Bless Americans

Post 5578

Empty Sky (Remember me fondly.)

smiley - laugh

God Bless Americans

Post 5579

Stuffed sheep's stomach a "haggis".
Might as well be an animal for it's a sickly dish.
Generally filled with odds and sods of bits of mincemeat and creal crops. Often offered for breakfast in Scotland.
Keep well clear if you have plan's for the day!
Apart from that
SCOTLAND IS A WONDERFUL COUNTRY TO VISIT.
Best people and landscape in the UK!

Post 5580

What does Slartibartfast mean?

Do your American friends know you think so little of them?

Sure, Jay Leno does find some real geniuses but let him go around certain parts of England.

As for my experience in the U.K., I took 1st place at a trivia contest. (imagine an American beating brits at trivia!) Sure, the Brits knew their history but they couldn't even name volcanic glass. And I knew the geography of England way better than they knew U.S Geography.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more