A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 7821

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - blush pheeew

Post 7822

Brown Eyed Girl

Rev, I'd donate my hood to you as a replacment foreskin if you like. According to my oh so worldly girlfriend, it's fascinating because it's longer than the average apparently. I don't have an problem with it, but if you want it, it's yours. smiley - biggrin

Post 7823

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - blush thank you smiley - blush

smiley - biggrin

Post 7824

smiley - smiley its just smiley - smiley well smiley - erm HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsmiley - run

Post 7825

Joyika

Of course you need full consent before you do a circumcision........most are done because the foreskin is too tight or recurrent infections. + then only after written consent taken.smiley - smiley

As for Skin Cancer- you can get that anywhere sadly - especially sun exposed bits. Slap on the sun cream.........I see lots of bald men with photodamaged scalps...........Kojak may be sexy, but he'd have less grief if he wore a hat.smiley - cheers

Back to sex.........I just learnt there's a sex addicts help line......must be a big problem.smiley - sadface

Wattaraysmiley - biggrinsmiley - bubblysmiley - cakesmiley - tongueout

Post 7826

mine was due to moles going bad and bald men with photodamaged scalps...........Kojak may be sexy i think that might be Kodak smiley - biggrin

Post 7827

zendevil

Not that it's a negative remark or anything. Let's see what develops....

zdt

Post 7828

strangemyname

so you like talking about penises?????????
beautiful topic, i guess its your own choice to talk about that

Post 7829

Joyika

i like willies + their diseases, but like all medicine too. It's something male pts seem to be quite shy about, which is sad but understandable. It is a penis chat room too, he he.smiley - biggrin

Anyways- the weathers cooler, which means more time for a good time.

Wattaraysmiley - biggrin

Post 7830

Rains - Wondering where time's going and why it's in so much of a hurry!

BEG/RJR, how's the swap going? smiley - biggrin More Kodak than Kojak, still? (thinks, if it's Kojak, it must be talented to be able to suck on a lolly at the same time smiley - bigeyes)

Ooh yes, I am quite glad it's a lot cooler.... nice excuse to snuggle close in bed at night, and other things smiley - biggrin.

Post 7831

smiley - blush err well i/we hav'ent done the swop yet smiley - blush

Post 7832

A Super Furry Animal

I'd like to welcome strangemyname to our little corner of h2g2, and ask her what she thinks about penises?

Mine is fine at the moment, but still suffering from loneliness.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 7833

yeah, hello! smiley - biggrin

Post 7834

JinjerTom

Hey Jack

I've been a bit absent lately, but struggled through some recent back-posts. I'm sorry to hear you're not having a good time, after all the support and advice you gave me!

Following our little chats, I was actually looking forward to being cut (mine was due to a slight case of balinitis, for the other readers), but ended up with just a slight trim.

Everything's working fine now, and the missus thinks it seems to have enlarged slightly. Trouble is, sex is very infrequent as I get a reaction each time that puts it out of commission again for a couple of weeks. She's got herself some antibiotics in case it's anything she's developed. The end of the medication should coincide with my recovery process. smiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeyesmiley - blush

In the main, I'm just happy to be able to retract it again for hygiene purposes as much as anything else and agree with some of the previous sentiments - that you don't have to be cut to be clean. Also, washing can be fun, whatever your degree of coverage!!! smiley - blush

I think your tormentress needs to grow up and figure out that she's had her joke now. Is she going to take the piss out of her boys for the rest of their lives too? Is her man cut? Perhaps she's jealous of her sister!!!

Hope I haven't crossed the mark?

JTsmiley - cat

Post 7835

It does get bigger when your circimcisied, not giganitc but more like "room to grow" if you see what i mean, and she has all the men in the family "cut" smiley - erm but shes allways like to tease and its something that nopt bothered me for a while, but she just hit a raw nerve atm smiley - smiley

Post 7836

Not him

I think I may have that but with cause and effect reversed.smiley - blush Not had enough people to know whether it's bigger than normal though... Is this the right thread to ask for help in that regard?smiley - winkeyesmiley - yikes

Post 7837

A Super Furry Animal

The last person I showed mine to complained about its size.

I hasten to add that she thought it was too big! smiley - biggrin

I think it is slightly larger since the op...room to "grow" as someone said earlier.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 7838

yep!

smiley - smiley

Post 7839

JinjerTom

I think the frenuplasty also helped in that sense - less restricting - but I still wouldn't class myself as anything but average. Feels pretty good though.

Roll on the weekend - only two more days of antibiotics to go!!!

Not Him - this is precisely the place to ask for help in that area - what's your question?

JTsmiley - cat

Post 7840

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - bigeyessmiley - erm willies! smiley - blush not wishing to steer away from this topic... but as a differnt thing.... in terms of toys.... we've discussed a few things.... a few people semed to indicate the prevelence of dildo's/rampent bunnys (whatever they're called) etc smiley - bunnysmiley - bunnysmiley - ponysmiley - huhsmiley - evilgrin anyone have any other toyes? smiley - erm I only mention as of a few comments recently on other threads regarding nipple clamps smiley - bigeyessmiley - yikessmiley - evilgrinsmiley - handcuffs

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more